Goodyear Mud Runner
Run-Flat Tames All Terrain
Mud Runner Run-Flat ATV Tire
Buffalo, NY—The Mud Runner® Run-Flat, a
remarkable ATV tire produced by Goodyear Dunlop
Tires of North America, can be ridden* up to 50
miles even with a gaping two-inch hole.
The Mud Runner Run-Flat can be repaired like
any ATV tire and is compatible with any ATV
wheel, new or used. No special tools or wheel
assembly is required. If you're a farmer,
hunter, outdoor sports enthusiast or just your
average swamp rat, you’ll really appreciate what
the remarkable new Mud Runner Run-Flat can do
for you. Here is a summary of the features of
the Mud Runner Run-Flat:
· Designed specifically for the muddiest
· Advanced tread rubber compound and
computer-enhanced tread design prevents
· One-inch tread depth and paddle-shaped lugs
tear through mud.
· Slotted lugs provide more biting edge to
· Four-ply construction enhances tire longevity
while providing excellent puncture resistance.
· Reinforced sidewall utilizes an extra-thick
molded insert that is extremely difficult to
· Extra-strong sidewall maintains its shape and
driving capability even after sustaining damage
that would make ordinary ATV tires undrivable.
· *Can be ridden at 25 mph for up to 50 miles
even with a gaping two-inch hole.
· Designed for 300cc-plus ATVs to handle the
punishment of higher speeds.
· Centerline riding pads ensure a smooth ride in
The Mud Runner Run-Flat is available in these
sizes: AT25-8-12, AT25-10-12 and AT25-11-10. For
more information, including sizing, visit an ATV
dealer or go to
About Goodyear Dunlop Tires
Goodyear Dunlop Tires is the largest
supplier of original equipment ATV tires in the
world. With North American operations
headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Goodyear Dunlop
has been making and selling high-quality tires
in the U.S. since 1923. For more information,