Vemar’s VRX5 Helmet
Predator VRX5 Helmet Orange
Predator VRX5 Helmet Red
At just 1200g, the VRX5 is extremely light
thanks to its tri-composite carbon-aramidic-fibreglass
shell, which is produced in two outer sizes for
an accurate and comfortable fit. Its peak is
adjustable and a goggle holder is fitted as
standard. The interior lining is removable and
washable and comfort is further enhanced thanks
to side exhausts that let the hot air escape
from inside. The front vents have anti-insect
grilles fitted as standard.
Constant ventilation is provided through
front vents on the chin bar and brow with
exhaust vents behind the jaw, on the crown and
over the neck. All of the vents at the front
have anti-insect grilles fitted as standard.
Comfort is further enhanced by the interior
lining, which is treated with Antimicrobial
Sanitized Protection to ensure it stays fresh
and is also removable and washable.
- Engineered in Italy to the motorcyclist
specific EC standard.
- Five (5) year warrantee from
manufacturing date. Which equates to the
full usable life of the helmet.
- DOT certified
- The VRX5 features a round shell
shape which offers a more generous fit ear
to ear and snugger fit front to back.
- The exterior shell is constructed
of a lightweight yet incredibly strong
carbon fiber – aramidic – fiberglass blend.
- Two sizes of outer shells cover
the 6 helmet sizes for the ultimate in a
light weight yet proportional fit.
- The VRX5 comes equipped with a
high impact inner shell with molded in air
- Removable and washable ultra plush
non-deformable high density expanded
polyurethane inner liner and cheek pads.
- Inner liner is manufactured from a
technical fiber that provides life-long
treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria,
and extraordinary wicking capabilities that
result in enhanced rider comfort.
- Padded chin strap with double
D-ring closure system.
- Every Vemar VRX5 helmet comes
complete with an extra liner so the rider is
always fresh and ready to moto!
- A medium VRX5 helmet weighs only
1430 grams or 3.1 pounds.
- An adjustable visor with a wide
range of motion.
- Each VXR5 helmet comes with an
extra black visor.
- Flexible breath deflector in the
- A fine screen is in the chin vent
for extra roost protection.
- Features the exclusive “Vemar
Klima” full ventilation system.
- High quality, hand laid graphics
under a thick layer of UV protective clear
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high
quality helmet bag and a detailed user
- Offered in XXS-XS-S-M-L-XL for a retail
price of $225 for solid white, and $250 for
Predator VRX5 Helmet Blue
Predator VRX5 Helmet Yellow
Predator VRX5 Helmet Green
Predator VRX5 Helmet Silver
About Vemar Helmets
Vemar is a specialist manufacturer,
with the capacity to produce 4,600 helmets per
day in their Italian factory.