THE GRIP-N-RIDE™ BELT
New Product for
Left Cost Sports Innovations, LLC.,
established in 2007, and born of the necessity
found to make the power-sports industry as safe
as possible for passengers, as well as riders.
Its flagship product the Grip-N-Ride™ belt has
been carefully designed and crafted by
power-sports enthusiast and inventor Mario
Horvath, allowing riders and passengers to ride
together in safety and comfort. As the company
grows expect to see more exciting and innovative
products to be added to the family.
The Grip-N-Ride™ Belt
The Grip-N-Ride™ belt (US and international
patents pending) is the lightweight and durable
kidney belt that allows the rider to maneuver
easily, while the passengers, young and old hold
on comfortably, and safely while providing lower
back support to the driver. Grip-N-Ride™ is the
shared passenger experience, the way it should
Both driver and passenger are more
comfortable and safer using the Grip-N-Ride™
belt. While enhancing the driver’s ability to
maneuver and control the vehicle the passenger
can sit upright, comfortably without wrapping
themselves around the driver.
The Grip-N-Ride™ features are rich, simple,
rugged, and, stylish as well as ease of use. Its
one size fits all design will accommodate any
adult wearer, and passengers of any age. Its
patented design is durable, lightweight,
comfortable, and water proof as well as
fashionable and available in various color
Other Features of The Grip-N-Ride™ belt:
- Lightweight and durable with breathable
material for comfort.
- Secured to the wearer by Velcro and a
buckle and very comfortable.
- Safe and secure feeling for the
- Pocket for an iPod™ or mobile phone.
- Allows freedom for the driver.
- Doubles as a kidney belt.
- Reversible. When worn with handles to
the front of the driver provides added
secure feeling at high speeds.
- Easy for riders of all ages and sizes to
comfortably hold on.
- No more clinging for dear life to the
- Allows the passenger to actually sit
- Available in 4 color combinations.
- Nylon and Poly-Plastics for durability.
The MSRP is $49.99 for the Grip-N-Ride™ Belt.
Left Coast Sports Innovations and more
information on the The Grip-N-Ride Belt can be