All-New 350 4x4 is
Arctic Cat’s Value-Priced Leader
2011 Arctic Cat 350 4x4
2011 Arctic Cat 350 4x4 Rear
With the introduction of the all new 2011 350
4x4, Arctic Cat expects to own one of the best
selling segments in the industry.
At $5499, the 350 is the best value 4x4 in
the Arctic Cat line-up, but retains more
full-size features than its competitors.
The newly styled bodywork is an obvious
upgrade that calls attention to the 350’s
sculpted fenders, headlights and grille—still
narrow enough to maneuver through the tight
woods, but protects you from mud and water
spray. Integrated full-length plastic
floorboards enhance sure-footed traction. The
seat is low for increased comfort and rider
control, while the handlebars aid in steering
precision and comfortable ergonomics.
The heart of the 350 is powered by the
overachieving single-cylinder, air/oil cooled
366cc fourstroke that resided in the popular
2010 366 SE. Combined with an automatic
transmission and lightweight chassis, the
all-new350 is an unstoppable force of fun.
The ultra-tough chassis is feather-weight
with dual A-arm fully independent rear
suspension (FIS) and double A-arm front, with
preload adjustable shocks and 7 inches of
Ground clearance is 10 inches which coupled
with 24-inch front and rear Kenda tires on
12-inch rims give riders the confidence to
tackle any terrain.
Standard equipment includes enlarged front
rack to compliment the new bodywork and the rear
Speed Rack offers dozens of accessory attachment
options. A 2-in. “automotive style” receiver
hitch, digital instrument pod and Start-In-Gear
capability complete the package.
NEW FOR 2011
- Newly sculpted bodywork and headlights
available in Green, Red and Lime
- 366cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder,
air/oil cooled engine, 34mmKeihin carburetor
with electronic automatic choke
- Mid-size chassis is close to 100 lbs.
lighter than full-size chassis and 60 lbs.
lighter than competitors.
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Plusher seat foam compound
- Cyclonic air filter technology keeps
filter cleaner, longer
- Dual tail lights with back-up light
- $5499 – Value priced 4x4 leader in the
Arctic Cat line-up
LEADING F EATURES
- Duramatic Automatic Transmission, with
dynamic engine braking and long-life
- Only machine in class using hydraulic
self cleaning, front and rear disk brakes
vs. competitors’ drum brakes.
- CVT is fully sealed with special venting
designed to keep dirt, mud and water out.
- • Air/Oil-cooling system with high
capacity oil cooler
- 3.1 Gears in the front and rear gear
cases help to increase low end torque.
- Seat latch allows easy installation and
removal for access to the organized tools
beneath the seat.
- Industry-leading true independent
- Maintenance-free bushings
- Kenda tires have been specifically
designed for the 350 (24x8-12 front,
- Single handlebar mounted brake lever
operates all wheels with independent rear
- Heavy-duty full-length skid plate
- Digital Gauge
- ENGINE DISPLACEMENT (CC) 366
- ENGINE TYPE SOHC, 4-stroke
- COOLING SYSTEM Air/oil
- TRANSMISSION Duramatic CVT with EBS,
Hi/Lo Range & Reverse
- DRIVE SYSTEM 4 WD
- OVERALL WIDTH (IN.) 44.5
- OVERALL HEIGHT (IN.) 46.0
- OVERALL LENGTH (IN.) 83.3
- WHEELBASE (IN.) 48
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL FRONT (IN.) 7
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL REAR (IN.) 7
- GROUND CLEARANCE (IN.) 10
- SUSPENSION TYPE - FRONT Double A-Arm
- SUSPENSION TYPE - REAR Double A-Arm
- FRONT BRAKES Hydraulic Disc
- REAR SERVICE BRAKE Hydraulic Disc
- TIRE FRONT 24x8-12
- TIRE REAR 24x10-12
- FUEL CAPACITY (GAL.) 4.3
- RACK CAPACITY - FRONT (LBS.) 75
- RACK/BOX STORAGE CAPACITY - REAR (LBS.)
- TOWING CAPACITY (LBS.) 1050
- SPEEDOMETER Digital
- ODOMETER Digital
- DRY WEIGHT (LBS.) 588
- MINIMUM OPERATOR AGE 16
- AVAILABLE COLORS Green, Red, & Lime