Big Fun in Small Package
- Innovative entry-level ATV with performance
and capability beyond its price tag
- Liquid-cooled four-stroke Rotax® engine
- Continuously variable transmission [CVT]
for get-on-and-go simplicity and engine braking,
unique in this class of ATV
- Top-of-the-line ATV features, including
hydraulic disc brakes, full coverage metal bumpers
and racks, adjustable suspension and more
The 2006 Bombardier* ATV Rally™ is proof positive
that entry-level does not have to mean “stripped-down-to-the-point-of-taking-all-the-fun-out-level.”
With premium ATV features such as a powerful Rotax
engine, continuously variable transmission and Surrounding
Spar Technology [SST frame], the Rally delivers
incredible value and incredible fun. Plus, it’s
packed with features that make it easy to operate
Rally is not some cute runabout – it’s an entry-level
performance machine, starting with its Rotax
4-TEC™ 200 engine. This is no stripped down
power plant, with liquid cooling [exclusive in this
class], and four valves. The lay-down engine design
provides more efficient downdraft intake for more
power and response. And its lower centre of gravity
contributes to the Rally model’s nimble handling.
Key Rally Features:
- Surrounding Spar Technology [SST] frame
– The unique extruded steel frame of the SST
surrounds the engine, with less material, fewer
welds and less weight than conventional ladder-type
frames. Its narrow centre spar provides ski-like
slide-and-glide action for getting over obstacles
- Continuously Variable Transmission [CVT]
– Quick engagement “get-on-and-go” capability
and instant performance. Engine braking is standard
for improved control on descents.
Full floorboards – For added protection.
- Steel Racks – Holds serious amounts
of cargo with lashing versatility.
- Full coverage metal bumpers – Add
protection and add a tough styling note.
2006 Press Kit: Rally Page 2 of 3
- Front fascia – Bold, sleek and aggressive
- Service centre– Easily access key
service components easily through the front
- Subtransmission – Features forward,
neutral, and reverse settings.
- Shock pre-load adjusters – Enable
the operator match suspension capability to
the driver and cargo weight with front and rear
Rally colors: green, yellow, red.
BRP is a world leader in design, development,
manufacturing, distribution and marketing of Ski-Doo®
and Lynx™ snowmobiles, Sea-Doo® watercraft and sport
boats, Johnson® and Evinrude® outboard engines,
direct injection technologies such as Evinrude E-TEC™,
Bombardier* all-terrain vehicles (ATV), Rotax® engines