new addition to our motorsports family for 2002,
the Cannibal delivers the incredible performance
of the amazing FX400, but at a more economical price.
The Cannibal shares the same power plant as the
FX400 - an innovative fuel-injected, 432cc motor
that combines with our CAAD technology aluminum
frame to unleash the second-best power-to-weight
ratio of current production ATVs (second only to
our own FX400). Available in Viper Red, the Cannibal
has eye-popping, high-adrenaline styling to match
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 4-Stroke Single
- Displacement: 432 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 95 x 61 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Valve Train: DOHC 4-Valves
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Ignition System: Constant-energy inductive
- Starting System: Electric
- Compression Release: Automatic
- Clutch: Type Manual
- Transmission: Five-speed, no reverse
- Drive System: 2WD/Chain
- Length: 73.5"
- Width: 46.4"
- Wheelbase: 49.5"
- Turning Radius: 8.0'
- Seat Height: 32.5"
- Ground Clearance: 4.5"
- Dry Weight: 375 pounds
- Front Suspension: 9" Travel
- Rear Suspension: 10" Travel
- Front Tire: 21 X 7-10
- Rear Tire: 20 X 11-9
- Front Brake: Hydraulic, Dual disc w/ parking
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic, Single Disc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 Gallons
- Colors: Viper Red