aggressive high-performance sport ATV, the FX400
is powered by the same fuel-injected four-stroke
engine developed for our MX400 motocrosser. This
muscular 432cc engine is paired with a super-lightweight
aluminum frame, giving the FX400 an incredible power-to-weight
ratio. Available in Aluminum Smoke or Viper Red,
the FX400 has full-bore styling to match its amazing
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke Single
- Displacement: 432cc
- Bore x Stroke: 95 x 61 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Valve Train: DOHC 4-Valves
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection (EFI)
- Ignition System: Constant-energy inductive
- Starting System: Electric
- Compression Release: Automatic
- Clutch Type: Manual
- Transmission: Five-speed, no reverse
- Drive System: 2WD/Chain
- Length: 73.5"
- Width: 46.4"
- Wheelbase: 49.5"
- Turning Radius: 8.0'
- Seat Height: 32.5"
- Ground Clearance: 4.5"
- Dry Weight: 365 pounds
- Front Suspension: 9" Travel
- Rear Suspension: 10" Travel
- Front Tire: 21 X 7-10
- Rear Tire: 20 X 11-9
- Front Brake: Hydraulic, Dual disc w/ parking
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic, Single Disc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 Gallons
- Colors: Aluminum Smoke or Viper Red