revolutionized Youth Quad Racing in 2005 with its
introduction of the race ready ECX70. Not
only did they win the ATVA 70cc Production National
Motocross Championship, but at the final round at
Loretta Lynn’s Dude Ranch, Cobras swept the top
seven spots in the production class and in addition
swept the podium in the 70cc mod class.
one to sit back and enjoy their success, they’ve
are introducing a new ATV into their lineup for
2006. They we’ll soon be shipping their all
new ECX50. This little powerhouse will share
much of the championship winning Arens chassis hardware
with its big brother, the ECX70. Furthermore,
the ECX50’s engine will be based off the same engine
that has powered Cobra riders on two wheels to numerous
national titles over the past decade.
ECX50 ATV – 50cc Production Class
Their dealers just wouldn’t leave them alone!
“We need this product”, they said, so here it is.
The ECX50’s smaller size, lighter weight, and automatic
transmission make it the ultimate little racer.
- Shares the ECX70s championship winning Arens
- Shares the King 50s championship wining
- Utilizes Cobra Friction Drive technology…Especially
important for Quads where driveline durability
is at a premium.
- Lower seat height than the ECX70 so the
little guys can maneuver easily
- Engine: Cobra 50cc 2-stroke
- Bore X Stroke: 39mm x 41.7mm
- Induction: Case Reed 19mm carb
- Cooling: Water Cooled
- Clutch: Cobra 3-shoe
- Transmission: Single-speed auto
- Exhaust: Tuned pipe and silencer
- Lubrication: Mixture lubrication
- Frame: Arens design twin spar
- Wheelbase: 1067mm (track 915mm)
- Seat Height: 737mm
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Disk (160mm)
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Disk (180mm)
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with SVO™
patented steering design. 248mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Ohlins Piggyback 200mm
travel Lightweight axle
- Wheel Front / Rear: ITP 10x5 (4x1) Al ITP
8x6.6 (4x2.5) Al
- Tires Front / Rear: ITP Holeshot 19/6 Douglas