With the big power and torque of
a 395cc engine, the Foreman is the value leader
of heavy-duty 4WD ATV machines.
Features & Benefits
• Powerful, compact OHV air-cooled 395cc engine
is longitudinally mounted to allow direct drive-shaft
alignment to both front and rear wheels for fewer
• Overhead-valve design offers a wide, easy-to-use
powerband and compact engine dimensions, with light
weight of 111 pounds.
• Dust-resistant air intake system.
• Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against
engine oil contamination.
• Rubber-cushion engine mounting and gear-driven
counterbalancer reduce vibration.
• Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with a low,
1750-rpm engagement point for excellent driveability
and towing capacity.
• Five-speed transmission with reverse includes
an ultra-low first gear.
• Full-time four-wheel-drive.
• Convenient electric starter, with auxiliary recoil
starter and an internal decompression system.
• Wet sump with large, 3-quart capacity.
• High-flow oil cooler with cooling fan helps control
• Solid-state CD ignition with electronic advance
for good performance and reliability.
• Powerful, 310-watt AC generator.
• Snorkel-type air intake system is specially designed
for water crossings.
• USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler is constructed
of stainless steel.
• Simple yet rugged D-channel twin-spar design forms
the two main frame
members, with steel double-cradle lower frame tubes.
• Maintenance-free shaft drive with limited-slip
front differential routes power directly from the
longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension uses
Showa shock absorbers to give 4.3 inches of travel.
• Steel swingarm and dual Showa rear shock absorbers
give 4.3 inches of travel.
• Steering mechanism design features light effort
and a tight turning radius of 11.5 feet.
• Dual sealed front hydraulic drum brakes and sealed
mechanical rear drum.
• Standard over-fenders give excellent mud protection.
• Tires designed especially for the Foreman feature
aggressive tread patterns for excellent traction.
• Multi-function speedometer/hourmeter features
tripmeter and enhanced low-speed monitor function.
The first two-thirds of the 180-degree needle-sweep
registers speeds from 0-15 mph in 1-mph increments,
to allow precise monitoring of vehicle speed for
effective application of liquid and solid materials
from spraying and spreading equipment. The remaining
one-third of the sweep measures speed up to an indicated
45 mph. The hourmeter function helps to monitor
use for maintenance and other record-keeping functions.
• Large cargo racks front and rear allow payloads
of 66 and 132 pounds respectively.
• Heavy-duty trailer hitch with towing capacity
of 850 pounds.
• Large, lightweight plastic fuel tank with 3.2-gallon
• Reusable foam air filter.
• Fuel gauge is standard equipment.
• Unique rear-opening storage compartment allows
access when rack is loaded.
• Triple-headlight system with single 45-watt upper
light and dual 25-watt lower lights.
• Constant-velocity-joint boot guards help prevent
damage to boot covers.
• Maintenance-free battery.
• Neutral, reverse and oil temperature lights.
• Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls.
• Keyed ignition switch for added security.
• Standard-equipment mud flaps.
• Triple skidplates.
• Handlebar switches, controls and warning labels
use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
• Easy-to-use parking brake.
• Handlebar-mounted choke lever.
• Standard tool kit includes a tire pressure gauge.
• G.V.W.R. is 1058 pounds.
• Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina.
• Transferable six-month limited warranty.
• 12-volt DC connector.
• Flag kit.
• Work stand.
Engine Type: 395cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally
Bore and Stroke: 86mm x 68mm
Carburetion: 32mm piston-valve
Ignition: Solid-state CD
Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
Transmission: Five-speed with reverse and
ultra-low first gear
Driveline: Direct front and rear drive-shafts
with limited-slip front differential
Front: Independent double-wishbone; 4.3 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with dual shocks; 4.3 inches travel
Front: Dual sealed hydraulic drum
Rear: Sealed drum
Front: 24 x 8-11
Rear: 24 x 10-11
Length: 76.5 inches
Width: 45.5 inches
Height: 43.1 inches
Seat Height: 30.9 inches
Ground Clearance: 7.3 inches
Wheelbase: 48.8 inches
Turning Radius: 11.5 feet
Dry Weight: 553.0 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gallons, including 0.7-gallon
Colors: Red, Olive, Beige
Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older.