The versatile FourTrax Foreman S is the best
value in a large-displacement ATV, providing Honda's
legendary toughness and versatility,
with proven 4WD performance.
Features & Benefits
• Powerful, rugged, OHV air-cooled 433cc engine
is longitudinally mounted for improved drivetrain
• Overhead-valve design offers a wide, easy-to-use
powerband and compact engine dimensions.
• Rubber-cushion engine mounting and gear-driven
counterbalancer reduce vibration.
• Integral electric carburetor heater system improves
driveability and ensures smooth operation in cold
• Snorkel-type air intake system is specially designed
for water crossings.
• Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against
engine oil contamination.
• USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler is constructed
of stainless steel.
• Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with a low,
1750-rpm engagement point for excellent drivability
and towing capacity.
• Five-speed transmission with reverse includes
an ultra-low first gear.
• Full-time four-wheel-drive.
• Maintenance-free shaft drive with limited-slip
front differential routes power directly from the
longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient
• Convenient electric starter, with auxiliary recoil
starter and an internal automatic decompression
• Wet sump with large, 3-quart capacity.
• High-flow oil cooler with cooling fan helps control
• DC CD ignition with electronic advance for excellent
performance and reliability.
• Powerful, 310-watt AC generator.
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension uses
Showa shock absorbers to give 5.9 inches of travel.
• Steel swingarm and dual Showa rear shock absorbers
give 5.9 inches of travel.
• Rugged, large-diameter, 25 x 8-12 front, 25 x
10-12 rear tires provide added ground clearance
while maintaining precise handling.
• Steering mechanism design features light effort
and a tight turning radius of 11.5 feet.
• Dual sealed front hydraulic drum brakes and sealed
mechanical rear drum.
• Standard over-fenders give excellent mud protection.
• Tires designed especially for the Foreman S provide
excellent traction and durability.
• Large cargo racks front and rear allow payloads
of 66 and 133 pounds respectively.
• Heavy-duty trailer hitch with towing capacity
of 850 pounds.
• Large, lightweight plastic fuel tank with 3.2-gallon
• Fuel gauge is standard equipment.
• Unique rear-opening storage compartment allows
access when rack is loaded.
• Triple-headlight system with single 45-watt upper
light and dual 25-watt lower lights.
• Multi-function LCD digital meter is compact, tough and waterproof, featuring
large readouts for speedometer, odometer, resettable
tripmeter, and hourmeter/ clock. Meter housing includes
LED lights for reverse, neutral, and oil temperature
• Waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt,
10-amp power with a built-in temperature-type fuse.
• Reusable foam air filter.
• Uniquely designed floorboards, a Honda first,
allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while
keeping mud and debris off of the rider's feet.
• Thickly padded seat provides all-day comfort.
• Constant-velocity-joint boot guards help prevent
damage to boot covers.
• Maintenance-free battery.
• Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls.
• Keyed ignition switch for added security.
• Large mud flaps keep dirt and debris off of the
• Triple skidplates.
• Easy-to-use parking brake.
• Top-mounted choke lever for simple operation.
• Handlebar switches, controls and warning labels
use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
• Standard tool kit includes a tire pressure gauge.
• G.V.W.R. is 1078 pounds.
• Assembled in Timmonsville, South Carolina.
• Transferable six-month limited warranty.
• Flag kit.
• Work stand.
Engine Type: 433cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally
Bore and Stroke: 90mm x 68mm
Carburetion: 32mm CV
Ignition: DC CD ignition with electronic
Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
Transmission: Five-speed with reverse and
ultra-low first gear
Driveline: Direct front and rear drive-shafts
with limited-slip front differential
Suspension: Front: Independent double-wishbone;
5.9 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with dual shocks; 5.9 inches
Front: Dual sealed
Rear: Sealed drum
Front: 25 x 8-12
Rear: 25 x 10-12
Length: 77.2 inches
Width: 45.5 inches
Height: 45.0 inches
Seat Height: 33.8 inches
Ground Clearance: 7.7 inches
Wheelbase: 50.0 inches
Turning Radius: 11.5 feet
Dry Weight: 573.2 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gallons, including 0.7-gallon
Colors: Olive, Yellow, Red
Recommended for riders 16 years of age and older.