Sportrax 90 fulfills every beginner's dream; it's
the perfect way to start down the trail of ATV fun
Features & Benefits
New for 2005
- New Team Honda-inspired graphics.
- Honda's bulletproof 86cc SOHC four-stroke
engine offers smooth power delivery and legendary
- Recoil/pull-start system with automatic
compression release allows reliable starting
only when the transmission is in neutral.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition system never
- 15mm carburetor offers excellent fuel mileage
and crisp throttle response.
- Quiet, efficient exhaust system with USDA-qualified
- Honda's durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs
and shifting a breeze.
- Versatile four-speed transmission.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards
against engine oil contamination.
- Strong and durable steel frame.
- Independent front suspension features a
pair of rugged shock absorbers.
- Single-shock rear suspension offers a comfortable
- Durable front and rear sealed drum brakes.
- Long-lasting 8-inch front and rear tires.
- Well-padded seat offers a high level of
- Integrated, smoothly contoured bodywork.
- Cleated footpegs.
- Engine design produces low emissions and
meets California Air Resources Board (CARB)
off-road emissions standards.
- Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Front and rear steel grab-handles and a
low dry weight make loading simple.
- Comfortable handlebar grips and levers.
- Attractive body-color handlebar cover.
- Durable O-ring chain drive system.
- Comfortably low, 25.5-inch seat height.
- Fuel capacity of 1.6 gallons for extended
- Standard parking brake.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty;
extended coverage available with a Honda Protection
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary
membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America(tm)
(HRCA(r)). Benefits include: discounts, travel
benefits, roadside assistance for ATV transport
vehicle while ATV is being transported, one
year complimentary subscription to Honda Red
Rider ATV(tm) magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse
Web site (www.hrca.honda.com),
access online to Honda Common Service Manual.
For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA.
2005 Honda TRX90 Specifications
- Engine Type: 86cc air-cooled SOHC
- Bore and Stroke 47mm x 49.5mm
- Carburetion: 15mm piston-valve
- Ignition: CDI
- Starter: Recoil/pull
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Driveline: O-ring-sealed chain
suspension; 2.6 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with single shock; 2.6 inches travel
Front: 20 x
Rear: 19 x 8-8
- Length: 58.6 inches
- Width: 35.2 inches
- Height: 36.1 inches
- Seat Height: 25.5 inches
- Ground Clearance: 4.0 inches
- Wheelbase: 38.8 inches
- Turning Radius: 8.2 feet
- Dry Weight: 244 pounds
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gallons, including
- Colors: Red, Yellow
Recommended for riders 12 years of age and older.