TRX90EX Black with Flames
With TRX450R-inspired styling, an electric
starter, a refined suspension system and a
bulletproof 89cc SOHC four-stroke engine, the
TRX90 is a great place for young riders to
Features & Benefits
New for 2007
- New Black with Flames color joins Red.
- Honda’s 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers
smooth power delivery and legendary reliability.
- Convenient electric starter for ease of
starting in all conditions.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition system never
- 15mm carburetor offers excellent fuel
mileage and crisp throttle response.
- Quiet, efficient exhaust system with
USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- Honda’s durable automatic clutch makes
takeoffs and shifting a breeze.
- Versatile four-speed transmission.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards
against engine oil contamination.
- Strong and durable steel frame.
- Independent front suspension features a
pair of rugged shock absorbers.
- Single-shock rear suspension offers a
- Durable front and rear sealed drum brakes.
- Long-lasting 8-inch front and rear tires.
- Well-padded seat offers a high level of
- TRX®450R-inspired bodywork.
- Uniquely designed center mud guards allow
the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while
keeping mud and debris away from the rider’s
- Engine design produces low emissions and
meets California Air Resources Board (CARB)
off-road emissions standards.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Reusable, washable foam air filter.
- Keyed ignition switch for added security.
- Neutral indicator light.
- Adjustable throttle limiter.
- Front and rear steel grab handles and a low
dry weight make loading simple.
- Handlebar designed for increased rider
- Comfortable handlebar grips and levers.
- Front brake lever positioned closer to grip
to fit a wide variety of riders.
- Durable O-ring chain drive system.
- Comfortably low 26.0-inch seat height.
- Fuel capacity of 2.0 gallons for extended
- Standard parking brake.
- Transferable six-month limited warranty;
extended coverage available with a Honda
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered
Honda unit by an individual retail user in the
United States qualifies the owner for a one-year
complimentary membership in the Honda Rider’s
Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include
online access to the Honda Common Service
Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red
Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing,
MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web
site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA
support team at select off-road events across
the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers
should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Flag Kit.
Engine Type: 86cc air-cooled SOHC
Bore and Stroke: 47mm x 49.5mm
Carburetion: 15mm piston-valve
Driveline: O-ring–sealed chain
Front: Independent suspension; 2.6 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with single shock; 2.6 inches
Front: Dual sealed drum
Rear: Sealed drum
Front: 20 x 7-8
Rear: 19 x 8-8
Length: 58.6 inches
Width: 35.2 inches
Height: 36.5 inches
Seat Height: 26.0 inches
Ground Clearance: 3.9 inches
Wheelbase: 38.7 inches
Turning Radius: 8.3 feet
Dry Weight: 251 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 2.0 gallons, including
Colors: Black with Flames, Red
Recommended for riders 12 years of age and