The TRX700XX re-defines the Sport category of
ATVs with a whole new level of confidence,
comfort and high performance. With
double-wishbone Independent Rear Suspension
(IRS), a unique centered chain drive system, and
a fuel-injected 686cc engine making monster
torque, the TRX700XX is truly the new Sport ATV
"King of the Hill."
- All-new 686cc SOHC liquid-cooled
fuel-injected four-valve single-cylinder
- Double-wishbone Independent Rear
Suspension (IRS) with tuned sway-bar.
- Centered chain final drive system.
- In-gear starting in Forward or
- Piggy-back rear shocks with adjustable
- Dual-spring front shocks with adjustable
- 11-inch diameter rear rims with
removable mud scrapers.
- Radical new-style bodywork.
- Available colors are Metallic Black /
Silver and Metallic Black / Red.
- 686cc SOHC, four-stroke engine generates
the highest peak output in its class.
- Liquid cooling provides consistent
engine operating temperature in extreme
conditions for maximum power and long engine
- PGM fuel injection system with 44mm
throttle body for excellent cold weather
starting, lower maintainance and consistent
performance at high altitudes (seeTechnology
- Gear-driven counterbalancer minimizes
engine vibration for smooth, comfortable
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards
against engine oil contamination.
- CD ignition with electronic advance.
- USDA-qualified stainless steel
muffler/spark arrester for quiet operation
and maximum power.
- Heavy-duty clutch stands up to sport-ATV
- High-efficiency dry-sump lubrication
system features large-capacity oil tank for
maximum engine cooling.
- Rugged five-speed transmission with
Reverse has components and ratios
specifically designed for sport-ATV use.
- Unique, centered transmission with its
direct-line chain final drive allows optimum
IRS double-wishbone A-arm design
- Independent double-wishbone front
suspension uses premium shock absorbers
featuring dual single-rate springs that
allow a lighter, more compact package with
9.36 inches of fully useable travel.
- Independent double-wishbone rear
suspension, made possible by the innovative
centered chain drive system - features steel
upper and aluminum lower A-arms. Using
piggy-back reservoir shocks, the system
provides 10.6 inches of fully useable
- Steel frame with removable sub-frame is
extremely durable and strong.
- Triple disc brakes for excellent
stopping power and weight savings.
- Special, large-diameter 11-inch aluminum
rear wheels allow for ideal CV joint angles
and A-arm lengths, resulting in superior
power delivery, optimum suspension action
and improved durability.
- Radial tires with knobby pattern provide
superb traction and cornering ability.
- Durable, heavy-duty O-ring-sealed drive
- Easy-to-use dual snail-cam eccentric
- Engine design meets current California
Air Resources Board (CARB) off-road emission
- Convenient push-button electric
- Sculpted, plush seat provides
excellent comfort and superb sport riding
- New and uniquely aggressive sports
- Cowl-integrated headlight with
dual 30-watt bulbs provides distinctive
sport style and excellent function
- Rear LED brakelight.
- Easy access to washable two-stage
large-capacity foam air filter.
- Tough, polyethelene push bar up
front and polypropelene rear A-arm
- High Impact urethane protects
frame and engine cases..
- Rear mudguards with rigid
- 8 AH Maintenance-free battery.
- Keyed ignition switch offers added
- Simple to operate multi-function
- Left-hand operated parking brake.
Tool kit includes tire-pressure air gauge
and owner's manual.
- Transferable one-year, limited warranty;
extended coverage available with a Honda
- Purchase of a new, previously
unregistered Honda USA-certified unit by an
individual retail user in the United States
qualifies the owner for a one-year
complimentary membership in the Honda
Rider's Club of America® (HRCA®). Visit
www.hrca.honda.com for details.
- Model: TRX700XX
- Engine Type: 686cc liquid-cooled SOHC
dry-sump single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 102mm x 84mm
- Induction: Keihin PGM-FI with a 44mm
throttle-body fuel injection system
- Ignition: CD with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric
- Clutch: Manual
- Transmission: ESP five-speed with
- Driveline: O-ring-sealed #520 chain
- Suspension Front: Independent
double-wishbone with dual single-rate
springs provide 9.3 inches of travel.
- Rear: Independent double-wishbone with
piggy-back reservoir shocks provide 10.6
inches of travel
- Brakes Front: Dual hydraulic 174 mm
- Rear: Single hydraulic 200mm disc
- Tires Front: 21 X 7R 10
- Rear: 22 X 9R 11
- Length: 73.9 inches
- Width: 46.3 inches
- Height: 45.4 inches
- Seat Height: 33 inches
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 50.0 inches
- Turning Radius: 8.5 feet
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons
- Colors: Metallic Black/Silver, Metallic
Black / Red
- Curb Weight*: 508 pounds
*Includes all standard equipment, required
fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
For highly experienced riders 16 years of age