2006 KAWASAKI PRAIRIE_ 360
HARD-WORKING AND COMFORTABLE FOR WORK OR PLAY
Prairie 360 provides the same comfortable ride and
towing capacity of its 4x4 sibling, but this hard-working
Kawasaki puts power to the ground through shaftdriven
Power for the Prairie 360 ATV comes
from an air-cooled, single cylinder, fourstroke
engine displacing 362cc. Power is then transferred
through Kawasaki's continuously variable transmission
(CVT). With high and low forward gears plus reverse,
the CVT enables the engine to operate in its optimal
rpm range, giving the rider maximum torque regardless
of speed or riding conditions.
The Prairie 360 ATV utilizes dependable
shaft final drive, while stopping power is provided
by dual front disc brakes and Kawasaki's sealed,
oil-bathed, multi-disc rear
For additional stopping power, the
Prairie 360 features the Kawasaki Engine Brake Control,
which uses engine compression to help slow the ATV
in technical maneuvers such as crawling at low speeds
over rocks or descending steep downgrades.
The Prairie 360 rides on supple
MacPherson strut front suspension with 6.7 inches
of travel, while rear suspension duties are handled
by a sporty, single-shock aluminum swingarm with
7.1 inches of travel. It also features a large,
comfortable saddle and fullsized floor boards with
adjustable footpegs for maximum comfort. Plus, steel
front and rear cargo racks can carry a combined
weight of 242 pounds.
Other conveniences include powerful
dual halogen headlights, and a hitch bracket is
standard, so the rider can tow 1,100 pounds the
highest towing capacity in its class.
Authentic Kawasaki Accessories are
available through Kawasaki dealers or they can be
purchased on the Internet at
As with all off-highway vehicle
recreation, Kawasaki encourages ATV riders to ride
responsibly and to respect the environment. Kawasaki
will pay first-time buyers of a new Kawasaki ATV
$100 for completing an ATV rider safety course conducted
by the ATV Safety Institute (ASI). Interested consumers
can call ASI toll-free at 800-887-2887.
- Air-cooled, four-stroke engine delivers
exceptional torque, providing the best combination
performance and simplicity
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control utilizes the
engine's compression to help slow the Prairie
on steep hills and when towing heavy loads
- Continuously variable transmission has high
and low forward gears plus reverse, so no shifting
- Dependable shaft drive requires minimal
- Dual front disc brakes provide superior
stopping power to the front wheels
- Kawasaki's sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc
rear brake system provides superior rear braking
yet requires practically no maintenance and
is protected from mud, dust, debris and water
- Front and rear cargo racks can carry a combined
weight of 242 pounds
- Full-sized ergonomics include large saddle
and full-sized floorboards with adjustable serrated
footpegs to provide superior comfort and help
protect the rider's feet from mud and debris
- Smooth-riding MacPherson strut front suspension
provides 6.7 inches of travel while the rear
swingarm with adjustable shock provides 7.1
inches of travel
- Standard hitch bracket makes installing
a ball hitch quick and easy for towing up to
- Engine: Air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke,
- Displacement: 362cc
- Bore x stroke: 80.0 x 72.0mm
- Compression ratio: 8.3:1
- Carburetion: Keihin CVK34
- Starting: Electric with recoil backup
- Transmission: Continuously variable
transmission with Kawasaki Engine Brake Control,
high and low range, plus reverse
- Final drive: Shaft
- Frame type: Double cradle, steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel:
MacPherson strut / 6.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Swingarm
with single shock, preload adjustment / 7.1
- Front tires: AT25x8-12 tubeless
- Rear tires: AT25x10-12 tubeless
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs
- Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 81.3 in.
- Overall width: 47.4 in.
- Overall height: 46.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.2 in.
- Ground clearance: At center of chassis,
10.2 / at differential, 7.7 in.
- Seat height: 35.8 in.
- Lighting: 30W x 2 halogen
- Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 /
- Towing capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Dry weight: 581 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 3.6 gal.
- Footpegs: Adjustable
- Colors: Woodsman Green, Aztec Red
- MSRP: TBA
- Wholesale distributor:
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
9950 Jeronimo Road
Irvine, California 92618
*Specifications are subject to change.