Brute Force™ 750 4x4i Camo
The smoothest performer in its class
The Brute Force™ 750 4x4i, is the ultimate 4x4
all-terrain vehicle powered by Kawasaki’s
awe-inspiring V-twin engine. Simply put, the
Brute Force 750 4x4i is the most powerful,
high-performance model in its class, offering a
superior balance of rider comfort and
convenience features. Built with adventure
enthusiasts and sportsmen in mind, it’s cloaked
in aggressive bodywork, propelled by a
smooth-running V-twin engine, and utilizes a
fully independent rear suspension (IRS) system.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i is powered by
Kawasaki’s revolutionary 90-degree, four-stroke
V-twin engine. Displacing 749cc, it features
Electrofusion-plated aluminum cylinders, a
reverse-facing air intake, 34mm downdraft
carburetors, straight intake tracts, and four
valves per cylinder. It also features a
high-efficiency radiator mounted high in the
chassis where it is best protected from mud and
To assist with braking, the engine features the
Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, which helps to
slow the ATV when traversing steep downhills.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i transfers power from
its V-twin engine to the wheels through a
continuously variable transmission (CVT)
featuring high and low range, plus reverse, and
by pressing a button on the handlebar, the rider
can also select two- or four-wheel-drive
operation. In four-wheel-drive mode, the Brute
Force utilizes a limited-slip front
differential, which eases steering effort under
most riding conditions. The rider can also
engage the Variable Front Differential Control
to deliver torque (up to full-lock) equally to
both front wheels for maximum traction.
The front drive shafts of the Brute Force
feature Cardan joints – an industry first.
Similar to U-joints, Cardan joints help absorb
torque fluctuations to the drive shaft, and its
lightweight design helps to reduce vibration.
The rear final gear case and sealed rear braking
system have been designed in conjunction with
the IRS. Smaller and more compact, the gear case
is extremely rugged and efficient.
Dual front discs and Kawasaki’s highly acclaimed
sealed rear braking system provide maximum
stopping power for the Brute Force 750 4x4i. The
rear braking system’s internal components are
virtually maintenance free and completely sealed
to protect them from mud, dust or debris, and
its compact size provides for more ground
clearance than a conventional rear disc brake
The Brute Force 750 4x4i utilizes a simple, yet
sturdy double-cradle frame made of tubular
steel, and features front dual A-arms and IRS.
The front dual A-arms have adjustable shocks
with 6.7 inches of travel, while the IRS
features a leading torsion bar and provides 7.9
inches of travel. By utilizing a combination of
needle bearings and ball joints in the lower
rear A-arms, the IRS provides smooth suspension
action for high stability and excellent rider
The Brute Force 750 4x4i gives the rider 10.6
inches of ground clearance and it rides on
12-inch wheels shod with tires that feature
aggressive tread blocks. Rider position on the
Brute Force 750 4x4i is upright and comfortable,
enhancing the rider’s ability to scan the
horizon. The automotive-style instrument panel
is positioned vertically to make it easy to
read, and features a speedometer, dual trip
meters, clock, hour meter and fuel gauge.
The bodywork and front grille of the Brute Force
are big, strong and tough-looking. Made of
Thermo-Plastic Olefin (TPO), the plastic has a
high-gloss appearance and is scratch-resistant.
Other features include the ATV industry’s first
four-bulb headlights, and storage compartments
located in the left and right front fenders.
The Brute Force 750 4x4i features full-sized
floorboards and a large, comfortable seat. To
enhance chassis balance, the large 5.4-gallon
fuel tank is positioned beneath the seat.
The Brute Force can carry a combined weight of
264 pounds on its cargo racks and has a tow
rating of 1,250 pounds.
Authentic Kawasaki Accessories for the 2007
Brute Force 750 4x4i are available through
Kawasaki dealers or they can be purchased on the
Internet at www.kawasaki.com.
As with all off-highway vehicle recreation,
Kawasaki encourages ATV riders to ride
responsibly and to respect the environment.
Kawasaki will pay first-time buyers of a new
Kawasaki ATV $100 for completing an ATV rider
safety course conducted by the ATV Safety
Institute (ASI). Interested consumers can call
ASI toll-free at 800-887-2887.
- 90-degree V-twin engine displaces 749cc –
offers smooth, powerful performance
- Straight intake tracts and 34mm downdraft
carburetors enhance power delivery throughout
the rpm range
- Air for the continuously variable transmission
(CVT) and airbox enter from a reverse-facing
snorkel located beneath the handlebars to help
protect against water and mud
- Access to the airbox is simplified by removing
only one cover
- Radiator is compact and placed high in the
chassis for better protection against mud and
- Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated
for light weight, long wear and excellent heat
- Rare-earth magnets in the generator are highly
efficient and compact, contributing to reduced
- Engine can be started in any gear when a brake
- Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine
Brake Control helps to slow the ATV when
traversing steep downhills
- CVT features high and low ranges, plus reverse
- Rider can select two- or four-wheel-drive
operation by pressing a button located on the
- Limited-slip front differential reduces
steering effort under normal four-wheel drive
operation, while Variable Front Differential
Control to permits rider to distribute torque
equally to the front wheels for maximum traction
- Cardan joints on drive shafts absorb torque
fluctuations and reduce vibration
- Double-cradle frame is made of sturdy, tubular
- Chassis provides 10.6 inches of ground
- Dual A-arm front suspension feature adjustable
shocks and 6.7 inches of travel
- Independent rear suspension provides the best
balance of rider comfort and handling at low to
medium speeds, and provides 7.9 inches of travel
- Upper and lower front A-arms and lower rear
A-arms utilize a combination of needle bearings
and ball joints for smooth suspension action,
high stability and excellent rider comfort
- Dual front disc brakes with two-piston
calipers and Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed,
multi-disc rear brake system provide maximum
- Convenient storage compartments are located in
the right and left front fenders
- Four-bulb 40-watt headlights provide maximum
lighting power for nighttime rides
- Rider position is upright for enhanced comfort
- Automotive-style instruments are mounted
upright in conjunction with the rider position
Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke
- Valve system: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 749cc
- Starting system: Electric
- Bore x stroke: 85 x 66mm
- Compression ratio: 8.8:1
- Carburetion: (2) Keihin CVKR-34
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive
transmission with high and low range, plus
reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with
Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Frame: Double-cradle, tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Dual A-arm /
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Fully
Independent, dual A-arm / 7.9 in.
- Front tires: AT25x8-12
- Rear tires: AT25x10-12
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston
- Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 86.3 in.
- Overall width: 46.3 in.
- Overall height: 49.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.5 in.
- Ground clearance: 10.6 in.
- Seat height: 36.8 in.
- Lighting: (4) 40W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W
- Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 / 176 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1,250 lbs.
- Dry weight: 604.2 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 5.4 gal.
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip
meters, clock, hour meter, fuel gauge, 2x4/4x4
indicator, neutral indicator, reverse indicator,
low fuel warning light, low oil warning light
- Color choices: Hardwoods Green® HD™, or
- MSRP: $7,949