Ready to work and willing to play
The Prairie® 360 offers dependable utility and
great towing capacity in a mid-size ATV that is
both fun and affordable to operate. With disc
brakes, shaft drive and a CVT transmission, the
Prairie 360 is value-priced yet packed with
Power for the Prairie 360 ATV comes from an
air-cooled, single cylinder, four-stroke engine
displacing 362cc. Power is then transferred
through Kawasaki’s continuously variable
transmission (CVT). With high and low forward
gears plus reverse, the CVT enables the engine
to operate in its optimal rpm range, giving the
rider maximum torque regardless of speed or
The Prairie 360 ATV utilizes dependable shaft
final drive, while stopping power is provided by
dual front disc brakes and Kawasaki’s sealed,
oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system.
For additional stopping power, the Prairie 360
features the Kawasaki Engine Brake Control,
which uses engine compression to help slow the
ATV in technical maneuvers such as crawling at
low speeds over rocks or descending steep
The Prairie 360 rides on supple MacPherson strut
front suspension with 6.7 inches of travel,
while rear suspension duties are handled by a
sporty, single-shock aluminum swingarm with 7.1
inches of travel. It also features a large,
comfortable saddle and full-sized floor boards
with adjustable footpegs for maximum comfort.
Plus, steel front and rear cargo racks can carry
a combined weight of 242 pounds.
Other conveniences include powerful dual halogen
headlights, and a hitch bracket is standard, so
the rider can tow 1,100 pounds—the highest
towing capacity in its class.
- Air-cooled, four-stroke engine delivers
exceptional torque, providing the best
combination of performance and simplicity
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control utilizes the
engine’s compression to help slow the Prairie
360 on steep hills and when towing heavy loads
- Continuously variable transmission has high
and low forward gears plus reverse, so no
shifting is required
- Dependable shaft drive requires minimal
- Dual front disc brakes provide superior
stopping power to the front wheels
- Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear
brake system provides superior rear braking
power yet requires practically no maintenance
and is protected from mud, dust, debris and
- Front and rear cargo racks can carry a
combined weight of 242 pounds
- Full-sized ergonomics include large saddle and
full-sized floorboards with adjustable serrated footpegs to provide superior comfort and help
protect the rider’s feet from mud and debris
- Smooth-riding MacPherson strut front
suspension provides 6.7 inches of travel while
the rear swingarm with adjustable shock provides
7.1 inches of travel
- Standard hitch bracket makes installing a ball
hitch quick and easy for towing up to 1,100
Engine: Air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke, single
- Displacement: 362cc
- Bore x stroke: 80.0 x 72.0mm
- Compression ratio: 8.3:1
- Carburetion: Keihin CVK34
- Starting: Electric with recoil backup
- Transmission: Continuously variable transmission
with Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, high and low
range, plus reverse
- Final drive: Shaft
- Frame type: Double cradle, steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: MacPherson
strut / 6.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Swingarm with
single shock, preload adjustment / 7.1 in.
- Front tires: AT25x8-12 tubeless
- Rear tires: AT25x10-12 tubeless
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs
- Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 81.3 in.
- Overall width: 47.4 in.
- Overall height: 46.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.2 in.
- Ground clearance: At center of chassis, 10.2 /
at differential, 7.7 in.
- Seat height: 35.8 in.
- Lighting: 30W x 2 halogen
- Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 / 154 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Dry weight: 581 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 3.6 gal.
- Footpegs: Adjustable
- Color choices: Woodsman Green or Aztec Red
- MSRP: $4,599