Big ATV features and capability sized for the
KFX50 Lime Green
The KFX®50 is the perfect ATV for beginning
riders age six years and older. The KFX50
combines an environmentally friendly air-cooled
four-stroke engine with a wide 27.6-inch stance
for solid performance and stable handling,
especially important for young riders. The
stable KFX50 also incorporates full floorboards
that provide extra comfort for the rider.
Though it is a compact entry level ATV, the
KFX50 boasts features such as electric starting,
single-shock swingarm rear suspension, A-arm
front suspension, dual front drum and single
rear disc brakes, much like the styling and
features found on the larger KFX models.
An adjustable throttle stop, CVT transmission
speed limiter and lanyard safety switch allow
the rider's confidence and skill levels to
increase while parental control is maintained.
Once riders are confident enough to operate the
KFX50 on their own, parents can still maintain
control over its operation, thanks to the keyed
ignition which helps to prevent unauthorized
- Reliable 49cc air-cooled overhead-cam
four-stroke engine produces user-friendly power
- Continuously variable automatic transmission
- Electric push-button starting with kick-start
- Electrically-operated fuel enrichener
automatically opens fuel passage during cranking
for easy starting
- Two front drum brakes and a rear disc brake
slow things down in a hurry
- All three brakes are activated by the
handlebar-mounted brake levers to simplify
- Centrifugal clutch on the transmission allows
engine braking under certain conditions for
added slowing power
- Wide stance for stable handling
- Aggressive sport ATV design similar to larger
- Steel chassis for durability
- A-arm front suspension
- Swingarm rear suspension
- Chain drive
- 3.35 in. ground clearance at the rear axle
- Full floorboards
- Screw-type throttle limiter and collar in the
CVT allow parents to set speed and power limits
to suit their youngster’s skill and experience
- Ignition-cutoff tether allows an adult to
immediately stop engine operation by pulling the
- Keyed ignition switch prevents starting
without a key
- Equipped with an USFS-approved spark arrestor
- Engine: Air-cooled, four-stroke, single
- Displacement: 49.5cc
- Bore x stroke: 39.0 x 41.4mm
- Compression ratio: 10.0:1
- Carburetion: Keihin PTE 16
- Ignition: Solid state CDI
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Automatic
- Final drive: Chain
- Frame: Double cradle, steel
- Suspension front / wheel travel: Single A-arm
with twin shock absorbers / 2.8 in.
- Suspension rear / wheel travel: Swingarm with
single shock absorber / 2.9 in.
- Front tire: AT16x8-7 tubeless
- Rear tire: AT16x8-7 tubeless
- Front brakes / rear brake: Dual mechanical drums
/ Hydraulic disc
- Overall length: 55.1 in.
- Overall width: 34.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 38.0 in.
- Ground clearance: Center of chassis – 5.3 in.
- Track Front/Rear: 27.2 / 27.6 in.
- Fuel capacity: 1.5 gal.
- Dry weight: 232 lbs.
- Color choices: Lime Green
- Bright White
- MSRP: $1,749
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Wholesale distributor: Kawasaki Motors Corp.,
9950 Jeronimo Road
Irvine, California 92618