Kid sized performance with big bike talent
KFX90 Bright White
KFX90 Lime Green
For riders 12 years and older, the KFX®90 is
the perfect ATV choice. It offers beginner
friendly performance with big-bike styling.
Power is generated from an easy to use and
environmentally friendly four-stroke air-cooled
powerplant that provides great mid-range power
Highlighted by its sport ATV design, wide
stance, larger tires, and full floorboards, the
KFX90 offers handling traits that are stable and
confidence-inspiring for the youth rider. The
KFX90 also has electric starting, single-shock
swingarm rear suspension, A-arm front
suspension, dual front drum and single rear disc
brakes, much like those found on the larger KFX
Parents are sure to appreciate the added control
offered by the KFX90’s keyed ignition switch
which prevents use without the proper key. Once
they hand over the key, parents can maintain
control over the KFX90’s use via the throttle
limiting screw and a CVT transmission speed
limiter. These allow the maximum power to be
preset to match the young rider’s ATV ability
and let the young rider's confidence and skill
levels to increase in controlled increments.
- Reliable 89cc air-cooled overhead-cam
four-stroke engine produces user-friendly power
that’s easily managed by entry-level riders
- Continuously variable automatic transmission
- Electric push-button starting with kick-start
- Electrically-operated fuel enrichener
automatically opens fuel passage during cranking
for easy starting
- Wide stance for stable handling
- Aggressive sport ATV design similar to larger
- Steel chassis for durability
- Two front drum brakes and a rear disc brake
for excellent stopping power
- Centrifugal clutch on the transmission allows
engine braking under certain conditions for
added slowing power
- A-arm front suspension
- Swingarm rear suspension
- Chain drive
- 3.9 in. ground clearance at the rear axle
- Maxxis tires - 18 X 7-8 front, 18 X 9-8 rear
- Full floorboards
- Throttle-limiting screw and a collar in the
CVT allows parents to limit throttle opening to
help new riders gain experience at slower speeds
- Keyed ignition switch prevents starting
without a key
- Equipped with USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor
- Engine: Air-cooled, four-stroke, single
- Displacement: 89cc
- Bore x stroke: 47.0 x 51.8mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni PTE 16
- Ignition: Solid state CDI
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Automatic
- Final drive: Chain
- Frame: Double cradle, steel
- Suspension front / wheel travel: Single A-arm
with twin shock absorbers / 2.8 in.
- Suspension rear / wheel travel: Swingarm with
single shock absorber / 2.9 in.
- Front tire: AT18x7-8tubeless
- Rear tire: AT18x9-8 tubeless
- Front brakes / rear brake: Dual mechanical drums
/ Hydraulic disc
- Overall length: 56.1 in.
- Overall width: 35.6 in.
- Wheelbase: 38.0 in.
- Ground clearance: Center of chassis – 5.9 in.
- Track Front/Rear: 26.8 / 26.0 in.
- Fuel capacity: 1.5 gal.
- Dry weight: 254 lbs.
- Color choices: Lime Green, Bright White
- MSRP: $2,199
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Wholesale distributor: Kawasaki Motors Corp.,
9950 Jeronimo Road
Irvine, California 92618