Big-bore capabilities meet all-terrain
Prairie® 360 4x4 Polar White
Prairie® 360 4x4 Sunbeam Red
Prairie® 360 4x4 Woodsman Green
The Prairie® 360 4x4 increases the
versatility and fun factor of the baseline
Prairie 360 platform with an advanced
four-wheel-drive system. This combination gives
farmers, ranchers and recreational users a
practical ATV that’s ready to get dirty, haul
heavy loads, and explore challenging terrain.
Moving the Prairie 360 4x4 ATV along is the
steadfast 362cc air-cooled, single cylinder,
four-stroke engine combined with Kawasaki’s
continuously variable transmission (CVT). With
high and low forward gears plus reverse, the CVT
enables the engine to operate in its optimal rpm
range, providing the rider maximum torque
regardless of speed or riding conditions.
Its dependable shaft drive gives the rider the
added benefit of selectable four-wheel drive
operation. At the flip of a switch, the Prairie
360 4x4 rider can engage all four wheels for
added traction in adverse riding conditions. The
Prairie 360 4x4 utilizes a limited-slip front
differential, so steering remains light and
precise. When maximum traction is needed, the
rider can utilize Kawasaki’s Variable Front
Differential Control by pulling a lever on the
left handlebar to send power to both front
wheels. When maximum traction is no longer
needed, the rider simply releases the lever—a
simple and effective system.
Stopping power for the Prairie 360 4x4 is
provided by dual front disc brakes and
Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear
For added stopping power, the Prairie 360 4x4
features the Kawasaki Engine Brake Control,
which uses engine compression to help slow the
ATV under certain conditions.
The Prairie 360 rides on supple MacPherson strut
front suspension with 6.7 inches of travel,
while rear suspension duties are handled by a
sporty, single-shock aluminum swingarm with 7.1
inches of travel. It also features a large,
comfortable saddle and full-sized floor boards
with adjustable footpegs for maximum comfort.
Its steel front and rear cargo racks can carry a
combined weight of 242 pounds. Other
conveniences include powerful dual halogen
headlights, and a hitch bracket is standard,
permitting the rider to tow 1,100 pounds—the
highest towing capacity in its class.
Authentic Kawasaki Accessories are available
through Kawasaki dealers.
- Air-cooled, four-stroke engine
delivers exceptional torque, providing the
best combination of performance and
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
utilizes the engine’s compression to help
slow the Prairie 360 4x4 under certain
- Continuously variable transmission
(CVT) has high and low forward gears plus
reverse, so no shifting is required
- Selectable four-wheel drive can be
activated with the flip of a switch—simple
- Kawasaki Variable Front
Differential Control lets the rider decide
how much torque to deliver to both front
- Dependable shaft drive requires
- Dual front disc brakes provide
superior stopping power to the front wheels
- Sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc rear
brake system provides superior rear braking
power yet requires practically no
maintenance and is protected from mud, dust,
debris and water
- Front and rear cargo racks can
carry a combined weight of 242 pounds
- Large saddle and full-sized
floorboards with adjustable serrated
footpegs provide superior comfort and help
protect the rider’s feet from mud and debris
- Smooth-riding MacPherson strut
front suspension provides 6.7 inches of
travel while the rear swingarm with
adjustable shock provides 7.1 inches of
- Standard hitch bracket makes
installing a ball hitch quick and easy for
towing up to 1,100 pounds
- Engine: Air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke,
- Displacement: 362cc
- Bore x stroke: 80.0 x 72.0mm
- Compression ratio: 8.3:1
- Carburetion: Keihin CVK34
- Starting: Electric with recoil backup
- Transmission: Continuously variable
transmission with Kawasaki Engine Brake
Control, high and low range, plus reverse
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive
with Variable Front Differential Control,
- Frame type: Double cradle steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel:
MacPherson strut / 6.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Swingarm
with single shock, preload adjustment / 7.1
- Front tires: AT25x8-12 tubeless
- Rear tires: AT25x10-12 tubeless
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs
- Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed,
- Overall length: 81.3 in.
- Overall width: 47.4 in.
- Overall height: 46.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.2 in.
- Ground clearance: At center of chassis,
9.8 / at rear axle, 7.7 in.
- Seat height: 35.8 in.
- Lighting: 30W x 2 halogen
- Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 / 154
- Towing capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Dry weight: 605 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 3.6 gal.
- Footpegs: Adjustable
- Color Choices: Woodsman Green, Sunbeam
Red, Polar White
- MSRP: $5,199
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Wholesale distributor: Kawasaki Motors
9950 Jeronimo Road
Irvine, California 92618