MXU 500 4x4 Camo
MXU 500 4x4 Camo
The company's largest and most powerful quad
is now available in True Timber Concealed Green
Camo. This is a new pattern from the leaders in
the field of digital effect camouflage.
Consisting of hardwood bark, limbs and green
leaves, the detail of Conceal Green is amazing -
and it looks great on the heavy-duty trail-ready
The shift-on-demand 4WD MXU 500 features a
4-stroke, double overhead cam, 499cc engine with
shaft drive and KYMCO's flawless CVT
transmission. Digital instrumentation, disc
brakes, front and rear cargo racks, and a
half-ton capacity towing hitch are all standard.
Big 12-inch Kenda Pathfinder tires and a
substantial 10.2-inch ground clearance give
solid traction and plenty of room to maneuver.
- TRUE TIMBER Cancealed Green CAMOShaft
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic
- Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip,
- Heavy-Duty Front And Rear Equipment
- Front Brush Guard, Dual A-Arm Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
KYMCO MXU 500 4X4 CAMO SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine Type: 4-stroke water-cooled, DOHC
- Displacement: 499cc
- Horsepower: 36hp
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition: Electric/Pull back up
- Gearbox Automatic: CVT w/forward,
neutral & reverse
- Drive System: Shaft with 2WD/4WD
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Suspension: Dual A-arm
- Rear Suspension: Swing arm
- Front Tires: 25x8-12"
- Rear Tires: 25x10-12"
- Front Brake: Disc
- Rear Brake: Disc
- Length: 88 in.
- Width: 49in.
- Height: 49.6in.
- Seat Height: 31.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 52 in.
- Ground Clearance: 9.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.42 gals.
- Weight: 634 lbs.
- Available Colors: TRUE TIMBER
Concealed Green CAMO
- MSRP: $6,499
- Features Headlights, Taillights,
Trailer Hitch with Cargo Racks, Front Bush
Guards, a Backlit Digital Dash with
Speedometer, Tripmeter, Fuel and Temperature
Gauges, Neutral, Reverse, High Beam
Indicator, Clock and a 1 Year Limited
Factory Warranty. C.A.R.B. Certified.
Forestry Approved Spark Arrestor