The MXU 150 is economy-minded but built
KYMCO-tough - and it comes loaded with its
bigger brothers' list of hot utility features in
a slightly smaller package. Power is provided by
KYMCO's reliable 149cc air-cooled engine,
complete with electric start and kick-start
backup. The standard MXU 150 includes
multi-purpose racks, CVT transmission and
backlit all-digital dash - features you'd expect
to find on more expensive machines.
- Smooth-Shifting CVT Automatic
- Backlit Digital Dash (clock, mph, trip,
- Heavy-Duty Front And Rear Equipment
- Front Brush Guard, Dual A-Arm Suspension
- Disc Brakes
- C.A.R.B. Certified with USFS-Approved
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or
other dealer vehicle preparation charges.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke air-cooled, SOHC
- Displacement: 149cc
- Horsepower: 11hp
- Cooling System: Air
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition: Electric/Kick
- Gearbox: Automatic CVT w/forward,
neutral & reverse
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Suspension: Single A-arm
- Rear Suspension: Swing arm
- Front Tires: 21x7-10"
- Rear Tires: 22x10-10"
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Disc
- Length: 70 in.
- Width: 37.4 in.
- Height: 40.9 in.
- Seat Height: 29.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 43.9 in.
- Ground Clearance: 6 in. Minimun
- Fuel Capacity: 2.14 gals.
- Weight: 349lbs.
- Available Colors: Green, Tan, Blue or
- MSRP: $2,799
Features Headlights, Taillights, Trailer
Hitch with Cargo Racks, Front Bush Guards, a
Backlit Digital Dash with Speedometer, Tripmeter,
Fuel and Temperature Gauges, Neutral, Reverse,
High Beam Indicator, Clock and a 1 Year Limited
Factory Warranty. C.A.R.B. Certified. Forestry
Approved Spark Arrestor