2008 Outlaw 450
Outlaw 450 MXR
Straight-axled, wicked-fast KTM powered
Outlaws. The NEW 450 MXR, a race-ready hired gun
packing enough heat to keep people staring at
your taillight from hole shot to checkered flag.
Together with the new Outlaw 525 S, these are
the fastest-accelerating quads in their class.
- Maxxis Tires: Aggressive centerline and
less rounded profile with compounds to
provide excellent steering, handling and
traction in the most challenging motocross
- Fox Shocks: Superior stability and
performance on sand and track. Fox Podium X
on front and rear.
- KTM Engine: Lightweight with massive
midrange torque and roll-on acceleration,
the KTM engine packs the power.
- Reverse Switch: Five-speed manual
transmission with reverse.
- Hydraulic Clutch: The industries only
standard, self-adjusting hydraulic clutch is
smooth and easy to pull and it never fades.
- Dual Piston Brakes: Standard premium
brake calipers provide awesome braking
Amazing power-to weight ratio.
- Drive System: Hydraulic manual clutch /
- Wheels: Spun aluminum
- Instrumentation: N/R light, Hi temp
- Model Outlaw™ 450 MXR
- MSRP $7,199.00*
- Engine 4-stroke KTM racing
- Displacement 448 cc
- Carburetion Keihin 39 mm FCR
- Cooling Liquid
- Starter Electric
- Transmission 5-speed with reverse
- Final Drive 520 O-ring chain
- Drive System 4x4
- Suspension Front: Dual A-arm; 10 in.
(25.4 cm) travel
- Rear: Mono-shock swingarm; 11 in. (28
- Brakes Front: Dual hyraulic disc with
dual piston calipers
- Rear: Hydraulic disc
- Tires Front: Maxxis RAZR MX; 20 x 6-10
- Rear: Maxxis RAZR; 18 x 10-9
- Length 71.5 in. (181.6 cm)
- Width 47 in. (119.4 cm)
- Height 45 in. (114.3 cm)
- Wheelbase 50.5 in. (128.3 cm)
- Seat Height 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Ground Clearance 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Dry Weight 365 lbs. (165.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity 3.9 gal. (14.8 l)
- Colors Two-tone Indy Red / White