2008 Phoenix 200
Phoenix 200 Pink
Phoenix 200 Red
The Phoenix 200 was made to be the perfect
entry-level sport ATV. With a practical, tough,
low-maintenance shaft drive, dual A-arms in the
front for a smooth ride, and an automatic
transmission, the smooth-handling Phoenix is
ready and equipped to hit the trail.
- Long Travel Rear Suspension: 8 inches
- Automatic transmission with forward,
neutral and reverse.
- Electric start with back-up kick start.
- 200 cc air-cooled engine.
- Large diameter tube frame.
- Dual A-arm front suspension.
- Hydraulic front disc brakes.
- Drive System: Automatic PVT 2WD
- Wheels: Stamped steel
- Manufacturer Polaris
- Model Year 2008
- Model Phoenix™ 200
- MSRP $3,199.00*
- Engine 4-stroke
- Displacement 196 cc
- Carburetion Keihin 22 mm VM
- Cooling Air
- Starter Electric with kick back-up
- Transmission F/N/R
- Final Drive Shaft
- Drive System 2x4
- Suspension Front: Dual A-arm; 7 in.
(17.8 cm) travel
- Rear: Mono-shock swingarm; 6.5 in. (16.5
- Brakes Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear: Drum
- Tires Front: 21 x 7-10
- Rear: 20 x 10-9
- Length 65 in. (165.1 cm)
- Width 42 in. (106.7 cm)
- Height 42 in. (106.7 cm)
- Wheelbase 45 in. (114.3 cm)
- Seat Height 32 in. (81.3 cm)
- Ground Clearance 5.7 in. (14.5 cm)
- Dry Weight 395 lbs. (179.2 kg)
- Fuel Capacity 2.5 gal. (9.5 l)
- Colors Two-tone Indy Red / White, Pink