- New 12V/60W electrical outlet mounted to
front rack - standard automotive-style outlet
fits a wide range of electrical accessories.
- MSRP* $6599
|Rear utility box
has a sealed, full-width lid and can
be accessed without disturbing rack
- Designed for a wide range of work or play
using the proven features of the QuadRunner
500 4X4 with the added convenience of an automatic
- Fully automatic V-belt transmission with
high/low subtransmission featuring a straight-line
gear pattern (L-H-N R) and high-mounted gear
shift lever for ease-of-operation.
- Choose 2WD or 4WD operation with a unique
torque-sensitive limited slip front differential
that allows lighter steering in tight turns.
- Engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling
to help reduce downhill speed.
- Steel floorboards protect the rider's feet
and legs from mud and water, plus built-in footpegs
help keep the rider's feet in place.
- Lightweight aluminum skid plate is 40% lighter
than standard steel skid plate.
Double A-arm front suspension features 150mm
wheel travel and wider diameter oil damped shocks
with 5 preload adjustments for improved damping
- Rigid axle, 4-link rear suspension with
150mm of wheel travel and twin shocks with 5
preload adjustments, plus 15mm additional ground
clearance and 30mm longer wheelbase (1230mm
total) for improved weight distribution and
SHARED WITH QUADRUNNER 500 4X4
- SCEM plated cylinder minimizes cylinder
size & weight and improves heat dissipation.
- High capacity radiator with thermostat controlled
|QuadMaster 500 incorporates
a front protector plate beneath the
front differential case
- A 34mm CV-type carburetor provides quick
throttle response with high mounted snorkel
- Electric starter with backup recoil starter
and automatic decompression release.
- Maintenance-free digital
CDI ignition system provides optimum ignition
timing and makes recoil starting easy.
- High output charging system, (325 watts
max.) combined with 14Ah maintenance-free battery.
- Durable steel frame made of large diameter,
thin-walled tubing to maximize strength and
- Stainless steel exhaust system.
- Large front bumper with built-in headlight
- Large cargo racks rated for 66 lbs. front
and 132 lbs. rear.
- Large 210mm hydraulic front disc brakes
and 180mm rear drum brake provide consistant
braking performance in all climate conditions.
- Lightweight cast aluminum wheels.
- 904 lb. gross trailer towing capacity on
level ground. (400 lbs. on uneven ground).
- Dual 30/30W headlights with lightweight
plastic lens and twin taillights.
- Large speedometer with tripmeter plus indicator
lamps for neutral, reverse, high-beam and coolant
- 3.5 gallon fuel tank with built-in fuel
- Wheelbase increased 30mm.
6 month warranty.
four-stroke, single cylinder,
|Bore & Stroke:
||87.5 X 82.0mm
||Electric and recoil
||5-speed with reverse and
2-speed subtransmission, automatic
clutch, 2WD/4WD front differential
||2005mm (79.0 in.)
||1170mm (46.1 in.)
||1175mm (46.3 in.)
||850mm (33.5 in.)
||235mm (9.3 in.)
||1230mm (48.4 in.)
||272kg (599 lbs.)
||Independent, double A-arm,
oil damped, five preload settings
||Link-type, oil damped, five
||Dual hydraulic disc
||Single mechanical drum
||AT 25 x 8-12
||AT 25 x 10-12
|Fuel Tank Capacity:
||12.5 liter (3.3 gal.)