- Potent 386cc, SOHC, four-stroke single delivers
reliable, class-leading low-end and midrange
power to tackle the hardest chores and
- Class-exclusive, Pushbutton On-Command™
makes switching from 2WD to 4WD a snap.
- Constant-mesh five-speed transmission with
automatic clutch, reverse and super-low stump-pulling
first gear means this is one hard-working ATV.
- Pushbutton electric starting in any gear
is backed up by an auxiliary recoil starter.
- Simple yet powerful 386cc air-cooled SOHC
engine inhales through a heated, semi-oval slide
33mm BSR Mikuni carburetor for seamless throttle
response and excellent all-weather performance.
- DC-CDI ignition system ensures dependable
starting and puts out consistent spark at all
RPM for optimal engine performance.
- Large-capacity oil cooler with cooling fan
helps maximize engine efficiency, even under
- Stainless steel muffler and header provide
superior power characteristics, exhaust sound
and unmatched durability.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Special, compact frame design uses fewer
components to reduce weight and provide lighter
steering, a tighter turning radius and superior
- Class-leading turning radius provides maximum
maneuverability on tight trails and while working
with heavy equipment.
- 33.7-inch seat height creates enhanced handling.
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance means superb
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension
with five-way preload-adjustable shocks and
5.9 inches of travel.
- Rugged steel swingarm and single rear shock
feature five-way adjustable preload and 5.9
inches of travel.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front
disc brakes and a fully sealed rear drum provide
plenty of stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Reliable, low-maintenance front and rear
- Huge 25 x 8-12 front and 25 x 10-12 rear
tires further boost ground clearance while providing
great handling and traction.
- Specially designed A-arms with removable
ball joints ensure smooth operation and outstanding
- Built-in winch mounts.
- Wrinkle-finish cargo racks are super-durable
and can pack a class-leading total of 264 pounds
(88 front, 176 rear) of payload.
- Speedometer with odometer/tripmeter adds
greater versatility and allows rider to keep
track of engine maintenance intervals.
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can
hook up over 900 pounds of payload.
- Flat-style handlebars help lighten steering
effort and deliver greater rider comfort.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner
splash guards offer excellent mud and splash
- Large-capacity, four-gallon fuel tank has
a built-in gauge.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat
storage box provides added convenience.
- Heavy-duty, full-coverage A-arm and CV joint
boot protectors help prevent damage to boot
- Specially designed, thickly padded seat
is widely contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Mud-/water-resistant automotive-type DC
power outlet powers a wide range of accessories.
- Rugged, serrated footrests provide excellent
grip and rider comfort with superb durability.
- Maintenance-free 18-amp-hour battery provides
extra starting power.
- Underseat marine-spec electrical components
ensure maximum protection from the elements
and easy access.
- Bright multi-reflector 30-watt headlights
feature wide positioning to maximize low-light
and nighttime visibility
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted parking brake
and choke lever.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
$5,199 (Hunter Green) Available from July 2005
$5,199 (Steel Blue) Available from July 2005
$5,199 (Red) Available from July 2005
- Type: 386cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air/Oil Cooler
w/ Fan, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 83mm x 71.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.6:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition: DC - CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/ Auxiliary Pull
- Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic Clutch w/
- Engine Braking: Front & Rear Wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® Push-button
- Suspension/Front: Independent Double Wishbone,
5.9” w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 5.9” w/ 5-way
- Brakes/Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes/Rear: Fully Sealed Drum
- Tires/Front: AT25 x 8-12
- Tires/Rear: AT25 x 10-12
- L x W x H: 79.0” x 43.7” x 46.1”
- Seat Height: 33.7”
- Wheelbase: 48.4”
- Turning Radius: 124”
- Ground Clearance: 9.7”
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 556 Lbs.
- Rack Capacity: 88 Lbs.Fr. / 176 Lbs.Rr.
- Towing Capacity: 904 Lbs.
- Instrumentation: Speedometer / Odometer
& Fuel Gauge
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- DC Outlet: Standard
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)