bodywork with integrated floorboards keeps the
trail where it belongs for long-lasting good
- Class-longest wheelbase and a big thick
seat atop a full-size chassis mean transporting
big loads and big people is not a problem.
- Torquey, powerful and fuel-efficient engine
working through a five-speed automatic-clutch
gearbox provides more than enough power to get
just about any mission accomplished.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front
disc brakes and a fully sealed rear drum provide
sure stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Wrinkle finish front bar carry and cargo
racks are super-durable and can pack a class-leading
total of 165 pounds (66 front, 99 rear) of payload.
- Standard trailer hitch can haul nearly 730
pounds of payload.
- Smooth, torquey 230cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke
single produces superb low- and mid-range power
for both utility and recreational use.
- Easy, pushbutton electric starting in any
gear is backed up by an auxiliary recoil starter.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission
with automatic clutch, easy-to-reach reverse
lever, and super-low stump-pulling first gear.
- DC-CDI ignition system ensures dependable
starting and puts out consistent spark at all
RPM for optimal engine performance.
- 33mm Mikuni BSR carburetor ensures great
throttle response and engine performance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Full-size chassis design provides ample
space and all-day comfort for a variety of riders
- Lightweight chassis setup combines low-effort
steering with a tight turning radius for sharp,
responsive handling in a wide range of conditions.
- Class-longest wheelbase, at 46.1 inches,
creates ample legroom to further enhance rider
- MacPherson strut front suspension serves
up 4.9 inches of wheel travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm uses a single rear
shock producing 5.3 inches of wheel travel and
five-way preload adjustment.
- 5.9 inches of ground clearance and a smooth
undercarriage thwart most trail obstacles.
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar, skid plate and
bodywork enhance overall durability by protecting
against rock and debris damage.
- Two-step powder-coating process used on
frame creates a flawless finish and helps protect
further against natures harshest elements.
- Rugged fenders are extra wide, for outstanding
mud and splash protection.
- Specially designed, thickly padded seat
is wide and contoured for incomparable rider
- Rugged, serrated footrests provide excellent
grip and rider comfort with superb durability.
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted choke and
- Rear brake light.
- Dual 25-watt headlights help maximize low-light
and nighttime visibility.
$3,499 (Hunter Green) Available from July 2005
$3,499 (Steel Blue) Available from July 2005
$3,499 (Red) Available from July 2005
- Type: 230cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air Cooled,
- Bore x Stroke: 71mm x 58mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.7:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition: DC - CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/ Auxiliary Pull
- Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic Clutch w/
- Engine Braking: Rear Wheel
- Drive Train: 2WD; Shaft
- Suspension/Front: MacPherson Strut, 4.9
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 5.3 w/ 5-way
- Brakes/Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes/Rear: Fully Sealed Drum
- Tires/Front: AT22x7-10
- Tires/Rear: AT22x10-10
- L x W x H: 75.4" x 40.9" x 44.0"
- Seat Height: 30.7"
- Wheelbase: 46.1
- Turning Radius: 114
- Ground Clearance: 5.9
- Fuel Capacity: 3.2 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 456 Lbs.
- Rack Capacity: 66 Lbs.Fr. / 99 Lbs. Rr.
- Towing Capacity: 728 Lbs.
- Instrumentation: N/A
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
DC Outlet: N/A
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)