- Fully automatic Ultramatic™ transmission
is the most advanced drive system in ATV-ing,
with an automatic centrifugal clutch that maintains
constant belt tension for reduced wear, instant
response and downhill engine braking.
- Light weight and advanced design produce
an ATV with light steering and a class-leading
turning radius, for excellent maneuverability
and nimble handling.
- Left-side–mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps
throttle hand free while shifting.
air-/oil-cooled SOHC, four-stroke single produces
stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni carburetor and
high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent
throttle response and engine performance at
- Fully sealed drive case keeps out water
and debris to minimize belt slippage.
- Pushbutton electric starter is backed up
by auxiliary recoil starter.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design
provides superior power characteristics, exhaust
sound and unmatched durability.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features
outstanding durability with superior rigidity
for class-leading agility and handling.
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact
plastic skid plate improve maneuverability and
- Light steering and a class-leading turning
radius combine for increased comfort and incredible
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
- 32.6-inch seat height creates enhanced handling.
- Independent double wishbone front suspension
has five-way preload-adjustable shocks and 6.3
inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm is controlled by a
single rear shock with five-way adjustable preload
and 7.1 inches of travel.
- 25 x 8-12 front and 25 x 10-12 rear tires
further boost ground clearance while providing
plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable
wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo
capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Specially designed drive system air intake
vent prevents overheating and keeps water and
mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can
hook up over 1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner
guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat
storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed seat is contoured
for incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has
an easy-to-reach petcock.
- Rear brake/tail light.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides
reliable all-weather starting power.
- Easy-access, underseat marine-spec electrical
components ensure maximum protection from the
- Dual, bright, multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton
bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
$4,199 (Hunter Green) Available from July 2005
$4,199 (Steel Blue) Available from July 2005
$4,199 (Red) Available from July 2005
- Type: 348cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air/Oil Cooler
w/ Fan, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 83mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition: DC – CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/ Auxiliary Pull
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-Belt
/ Forward, Neut.,Rev.
- Engine Braking: Rear Wheel
- Drive Train: 2WD; Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Independent Double Wishbone,
6.3” w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 7.1” w/ 5-way
- Brakes/Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes/Rear: Fully Sealed Drum
- Tires/Front: AT25 x 8-12
- Tires/Rear: AT25 x 10-12
- L x W x H: 78.1” x 42.7” x 44.1”
- Seat Height: 32.6”
- Wheelbase: 48.5”
- Turning Radius: 118"
- Ground Clearance: 9.7”
- Fuel Capacity: 3.8 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 507 Lbs.
- Rack Capacity: 88 Lbs.Fr. / 176 Lbs.Rr.
- Towing Capacity: 1,102 Lbs.
- Instrumentation: N/A
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- DC Outlet: N/A
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)