- *Class-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic™
transmission is the most advanced drive system
in ATV-ing, with an automatic centrifugal clutch
that maintains constant belt tension for reduced
wear, instant response and class-exclusive Fr/Rr-wheel
downhill engine braking.
- *Class-exclusive On-Command™ 4WD means switching
from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as pushing a handlebar-mounted
- Light weight and advanced design produce
an ATV with light steering and a class-leading
turning radius, for excellent maneuverability
and nimble handling—even in 4WD.
- Left side–mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps
throttle hand free while shifting.
- *Class-exclusive wide, fully integrated
floorboards keep feet dry and serrated footpegs
provide extra grip in wet conditions.
- *Class-exclusive large-diameter ventilated
hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum
brakes deliver tremendous stopping power in
a variety of conditions.
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air-/oil-cooled
SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling
bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni carburetor and
high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent
throttle response and engine performance at
- Pushbutton electric starting is backed up
by an auxiliary recoil starter.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design
provides superior power characteristics, exhaust
sound and unmatched durability.
- Fully sealed drive case keeps out water
and debris to minimize belt slippage, and a
no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to
get rid of what little does sneak in.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features
outstanding durability with superior rigidity
for class-leading agility and handling.
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact
plastic skid plate improve maneuverability and
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint
for greater durability and more efficient power
transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- 32.6-inch seat height creates a low center
of gravity for enhanced handling.
- Independent double wishbone front suspension
features five-way preload-adjustable shocks
and 6.3 inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock
feature five-way adjustable preload and 7.1
inches of travel.
- 25 x 8-12 front and 25 x 10-12 rear tires,
further boost ground clearance while providing
great traction and responsive handling.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint
guards help prevent damage to boot covers.
- Available in four colors including, Realtree
Hardwoods® High Definition Camouflage for true
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable
wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo
capacity of 264-pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can
hook up over 1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner
guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat
storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely
contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has
an easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Specially designed drive system air intake
vent prevents overheating and keeps water and
mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
- Rear brake/tail light.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides
reliable, cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access, underseat marine-spec electrical
components ensure maximum protection from the
- Dual, bright, multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton
bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
*Includes four-stroke, 300-350cc 4x4 models
$5,449 Hunter (Hardwoods HD Camo) Available from July 2005
$5,099 (Hunter Green) Available from July 2005
$5,099 (Steel Blue) Available from July 2005
$5,099 (Red) Available from July 2005
- Type: 348cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air/Oil Cooler
w/ Fan, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 83mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition: DC – CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/ Auxiliary Pull
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-Belt
/ Forward, Neut.,Rev.
- Engine Braking: Front & Rear Wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® push button
2WD, 4WD; Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Independent Double Wishbone,
6.3” w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 7.1” w/ 5-way
- Brakes/Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes/Rear: Fully Sealed Drum
- Tires/Front: AT25 x 8-12
- Tires/Rear: AT25 x 10-12
- L x W x H: 78.1” x 42.7” x 44.1”
- Seat Height: 32.6”
- Wheelbase: 48.5”
- Turning Radius: 118"
- Ground Clearance: 9.7”
- Fuel Capacity: 3.8 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 536 Lbs.
- Rack Capacity: 88 Lbs.Fr. / 176 Lbs.Rr.
- Towing Capacity: 1,102 Lbs.
- Instrumentation: N/A
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- DC Outlet: N/A
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)