- The Grizzly 660 Outdoorsman Editions w/Kit
have a deluxe gun scabbard, front brush guard,
rear rack extension, a rear rack bag and come
in Realtree Hardwoods® Camo or Hunter Green.
- The Hunter Edition feature two patterns
to choose from including Realtree Hardwoods®
High Definition Camouflage and the Ducks Unlimited
Edition, which gets Advantage Max-4™ High Definition
Camouflage and a matching rear bag.
- The upscale Grizzly 660SE gets all-new aluminum
wheels, red trim, special graphics and carbon-styled
- Highly evolved, liquid-cooled, five-valve,
660cc four-stroke engine and light weight add
up to one of the best power-to-weight ratios
of any utility model in the industry.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic™
transmission is the most advanced drive system
in ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch
maintains constant belt tension for reduced
belt wear, unmatched durability and confident
all-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Yamaha’s patented five-valve cylinder design
produces a potent combination of low-rev torque,
right-now throttle response and high horsepower.
- 42mm Mikuni BSR carburetor and high-output
DC-CDI ignition system ensure incredible throttle
response and engine performance.
- Pushbutton electric starting with auxiliary
recoil starter and auto decompression cam for
“easy-pull” backup starter convenience.
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps
into massive pulling power in low and superior
performance in high.
- Specially designed full stainless steel
exhaust system features aluminum heat shields
and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power
with minimum noise output.
- Override button allows engine to make maximum
RPM in full Diff-Lock mode.
- Compact engine design features a 45° cylinder
angle for maximum ground clearance and lower
seat height for quick steering and maneuverability.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and
rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
- Large-capacity aluminum radiator with fan-assist
delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned
high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Low-maintenance front shaft drive features
a gear case and electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff-Lock
via the On-Command™ system.
- Direct rear shaft drive eliminates the U-joint
for great durability and more efficient power
transfer at all RPM.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris
to help prevent belt from slipping.
- Easy-access, tool-free air-filter box.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front
disc brakes and shaft-mounted hydraulic rear
disc system ensure outstanding stopping power
in a variety of conditions.
- Light, responsive steering and a class-leading
turning radius combine for increased comfort
and incredible maneuverability — even in 4WD.
- 7.1 inch front suspension travel and 9.5
inches out back, controlled by five-way preload
adjustable shocks, provide a comfortable ride
whatever the load or trail conditions.
- 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length
composite skid plate deliver maximum underbelly
protection while enhancing terrainability.
- 34.6-inch seat height for excellent handling
- 25 x 8-12 front and 25 x 10-12 rear tires
on, lightweight aluminum wheels further boost
ground clearance while reducing unsprung weight
for lighter, responsive steering.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint
guards protect against rock and debris damage.
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable
wrinkle paint finish can pack a total of 286
pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch
comes standard and can tow over 1200 pounds.
- Handy, 12-liter underseat storage box.
- Large, 5.3-gallon fuel tank features an
electronic, bar-type gauge and easy-access petcock.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards feature
serrated footpegs for extra grip in wet conditions.
- Large, specially designed seat is extra
plush and widely contoured for all-day rider
- Dual 30-watt multi-reflector Krypton bulb
headlights with high/low beams feature stylishly
sleek cat-eye design; 5-watt/21-watt tail/brake
- Convenient, water-resistant 12-volt DC power
outlet handles a wide range of accessories.
- Maintenance-free 18-amp-hour battery provides
extra starting power, even in cold weather.
- Underseat marine-spec electrical components
ensure maximum protection from the elements.
$7,949 Outdoorsman Edition w/Kit (Hardwoods HD Camo) Available
from September 2005
$7,599 Outdoorsman Edition w/Kit (Hunter Green) Available
from September 2005
$7,699 Ducks Unlimited Edition (Advantage MAX-4 HD) Available
from September 2005
$7,599 Special Edition (Dark Grey Metallic/Red) Available
from November 2005
$7,549 Hunter (Hardwoods HD Camo) Available from July 2005
$7,199 (Hunter Green) Available from July 2005
$7,199 (Steel Blue) Available from July 2005
$7,199 (Red) Available from July 2005
- Type: 660cc, 4-Stroke Single, Liquid Cooled
w/ Fan, 5-Valve SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 100mm x 84mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 42mm BSR
- Ignition: DC – CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/ Auxiliary pull
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-Belt
- Engine Braking: All Wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® push button
3-way locking differential, 2WD, 4WD, locked
- Suspension/Front: Independent Double Wishbone,
7.1” w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Independent Double Wishbone,
9.5” w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
- Brakes/Front: Dual Hydraulic Discs
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic Disc, Four Piston,
- Tires/Front: AT25 x 8-12 w/ Aluminum Wheels
- Tires/Rear: AT25 x 10-12 w/ Aluminum Wheels
- L x W x H: 82.1” x 45.3” x 47.6”
- Seat Height: 34.6”
- Wheelbase: 50.2”
- Turning Radius: 126”
- Ground Clearance: 11.8”
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 600 Lbs.
- Rack Capacity: 99 Lbs.Fr. / 187 Lbs.Rr.
- Towing Capacity: 1,212 Lbs.
- Instrumentation: Digital LCD Multi-function
display. Speedo, Odometer, Dual Trip, Hour,
Clock, Fuel, & Gear Position
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- DC Outlet Standard
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)