- Fully automatic V-belt transmission with
forward, neutral, and reverse is simple to operate
and eliminates the need for shifting.
Tough, powerful 124cc
SOHC four-stroke single cranks out plenty of
smooth, broadband propulsion.
- Rugged midsize steel frame fits a wide range
- Rugged steel cargo racks can pack a total
of 33 pounds of combined cargo — 11 pounds up
front and 22 on the rear.
- Simple to use handlebar-mounted parking
brake and choke lever for added convenience.
- Wide front and rear fenders, with integrated
full floorboards provide mud and splash protection
for a dry, comfortable ride.
- Powerful 124cc, air-cooled, four-stroke
single delivers reliable, smooth engine performance
for all riders.
- Simple to operate selector knob lets you
effortlessly select forward, neutral, or reverse.
- Adjustable throttle limiter lets adult supervisor
add power gradually as beginning riders gain
- Reliable, pushbutton electric start in any
gear adds extra convenience and dependability.
- Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark
arrestor for quiet operation.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
maintenance and extends engine life.
- Rugged swingarm packing a single rear shock
with 3.2 inches of travel smooths out the bumps
for a comfortable ride.
- Independent A-arm front suspension with
2.8 inches of travel delivers a smooth, plush
ride and responsive steering.
- Class-leading low, 27-inch seat height enhances
rider comfort and keeps the center of gravity
low for great handling.
- 5.7-inch ground clearance allows smooth
riding in a wide variety of terrain.
- Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes
provide strong, reliable stopping power.
- Rugged 20 x 7-8 front and 22 x 10-8 rear
knobby tires offer excellent traction and boost
- Dual 30-watt multi-reflector halogen headlights,
set back in the front cowl, add the perfect
- Taillight has an incorporated brake light.
- Large, two-gallon fuel tank provides excellent
$3,349 Hunter (Hardwoods HD Camo) Available from August
$3,099 (Hunter Green) Available from July 2005
$3,099 (Steel Blue) Available from July 2005
- Type: 124cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air Cooled,
- Bore x Stroke: 49mm x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 18mm
- Ignition: DC - CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: V-belt Automatic / Forward,Neutral,Reverse
- Drive Train: 2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain
- Suspension/Front: Independent Wishbone,
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 3.2” Travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual Sealed Drum
- Brakes/Rear: Sealed Drum
- Tires/Front: AT20x7-8
- Tires/Rear: AT22x10-8
- L x W x H: 66.9” x 39” x 38.6”
- Seat Height: 27.0”
- Wheelbase: 42.5”
- Turning Radius: 114"
- Ground Clearance: 5.7”
- Fuel Capacity: 2.0 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 306 Lbs.
- Rack Capacity: 11 Lbs.Fr. / 22 Lbs. Rr.
- Instrumentation: N/A
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- DC Outlet: N/A
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)