- Designed for kids over 12 years old under
adult supervision, the Grizzly 80 comes complete
with big Grizzly-style, four-stroke power and
performance and legendary Yamaha quality.
- Class-exclusive* shaft drive is virtually
maintenance-free and superior to the chain drive
found on some competitive models.
- Easy, pushbutton start in any gear makes
it a snap to get going.
- Wide, cushy seat and easy-to-reach handlebars
ensure superb, all-day comfort and minimize
- Steel rear cargo rack carries plenty of
gear and matches
tough grab bar up front.
- Rugged, wide fenders with integrated floorboards
provide outstanding splash protection and a
dry, comfortable ride.
Tough, 79cc air-cooled
SOHC single puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke
power — perfect for riders starting to hone
their ATV skills.
- Air intake restrictor plate can be removed
for increased power as rider’s skill level increases.
- Adjustable throttle limiter allows the adult
supervisor to match the engine’s power output
to the rider’s skill level.
- Three-speed transmission with automatic
clutch makes shifting a cinch, and lets entry-level
riders focus on the trail.
- Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark
arrestor for quiet operation.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner helps reduce
need for engine maintenance and extends engine
- Class-longest wheelbase at 40.6 inches,
means roomier ergonomics which accommodates
a wide range of rider sizes.
- Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes
keep out water and debris providing strong,
reliable stopping power.
- Leading-arm front suspension with 2.2 inches
of travel smoothes out the trail for a plush,
confidence-inspiring ride and more responsive
- Swingarm rear and single shock provide 2.2
inches of rear wheel travel for smooth, bump-absorbing
- Low, 26.3-inch seat height for quick, balanced
steering and great rider comfort and confidence.
- 3.9 inches of ground clearance.
- Beefy 18 x 7-7 front and 18 x 8-7 rear knobby
tires offer excellent traction and help boost
- Big Grizzly-style bodywork means Grizzly
80’s looks are as
tough as the rest of
- YZ-style grips add extra comfort and a sporty
- Large, class-leading fuel capacity — 1.8
gallons — increases range, which means fewer
fill-ups and more fun out on the trail.
- Handlebar-mounted parking brake.
*Includes 70-90cc ATVs
$2,849 Hunter (Hardwoods HD Camo) Available from July 2005
$2,599 (Hunter Green) Available from July 2005
$2,599 (Steel Blue) Available from July 2005
- Type: 79cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air Cooled,
- Bore x Stroke: 47mm x 45.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 16mm
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: 3-Speed Automatic Clutch
- Engine Braking: Rear Wheel
- Drive Train: 2WD; Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Leading Arm, 2.3”
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 2.2”
- Brakes/Front: Dual Sealed Drum
- Brakes/Rear: Sealed Drum
- Tires/Front: AT18x7-7
- Tires/Rear: AT18x8-7
- L x W x H: 61.0” x 33.7” x 36.6”
- Seat Height: 26.2”
- Wheelbase: 40.6”
- Turning Radius: N/A
- Ground Clearance: 3.9”
- Fuel Capacity: 1.8 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 260 Lbs
- Rack Capacity: n/a .Fr. / 11Lbs. Rr.
- Lighting: N/A
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)