- Torquey and powerful air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke
single puts out a wide, deep powerband with
serious top-end muscle and starts with the push
of a button.
- Smooth-shifting wide-ratio six-speed transmission
makes keeping that powerful engine purring nearly
effortless, whatever the terrain.
- Reverse gear is just the thing for getting
yourself out of tight spots.
- Light, 375-pound dry weight boosts performance
and handling and makes all-day rides even more
- Big Raptor style and Raptor-inspired seat
mean maximum rider comfort and movement with
excellent sport-riding ergonomics.
- Light and powerful 348cc air-cooled SOHC
single produces great torque down low as well
as a serious top-end rush.
- A big, 36mm BSR Mikuni carburetor provides
light throttle pull and excellent throttle response
across the entire RPM range.
- Electric starting is standard equipment
and works in any gear.
- Shift into reverse from any gear; convenient
shift lever allows easy access to reverse no
matter what gear youre in.
- DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent
spark at all RPM levels for quick throttle
response and a smooth, broad powerband.
- High, snorkel-type intake ensures airflow
to the engine while riding in mud or water.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
maintenance and ensures optimal performance.
- Easy to use, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Light and strong chassis with a low center
of gravity creates a quick, super-responsive
- Low, 32.3-inch seat height enhances rider
comfort and provides optimal rider movement.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension
with preload-adjustable dual-rate shocks and
7.9 inches of travel.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung
weight for excellent suspension performance,
acceleration, deceleration and handling.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front
and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping
power even in wet conditions.
- Extra wide, 45mm footpegs straight off the
awesome YFZ450 provide excellent grip and rider
- Easy to use, toggle-link type handlebar
mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.
- Rigid and light swingarm with Raptor-type
linkage rear end is controlled by a piggyback
reservoir shock with adjustable preload and
8.3 inches of wheel travel; the result is consistent
performance during aggressive sport riding.
- Specially designed low-profile tires deliver
outstanding traction for razor-sharp handling
in a variety of terrain.
- Easy-adjust chain adjustment feature means
hassle-free chain maintenance.
- Composite skid plates and 4.5-inch ground
clearance (measured at the rear disc) means
maximum underbelly protection.
- Composite front grab bar wont dent or rust
and protects from debris and damage.
- Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis
lubrication points simplify maintenance and
help extend the life of the Raptor 350.
- 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling
up and longer, more enjoyable rides.
$5,249 Special Edition (Dark Blue/Grey Metallic/Silver)
Available from August 2005
$4,999 (Team Yamaha Blue) Available from July 2005
$4,999 (White/Silver) Available from July 2005
- Type: 348cc 4-Stroke Single, Air Cooled,
- Bore x Stroke: 83mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 36mm BSR
- Ignition: DC - CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual Clutch w/ Reverse
- Drive Train: 2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain
- Suspension/Front: Independent Double Wishbone,
7.9 w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 8.3, and Threaded
- Brakes/Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Tires/Front: AT21x7-10
- L x W x H: 69.7 x 43.1 x 42.5
- Seat Height: 32.3
- Wheelbase: 47.6
- Ground Clearance: 4.5
- Fuel Capacity: 2.4 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 375 Lbs
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)