- 49cc air-cooled single sends smooth, reliable
four-stroke power through a fully automatic
transmission—perfect for riders six years and
older with adult supervision.
- Easy, pushbutton electric start couldn’t
- Shaft drive is virtually maintenance-free
and superior to the chain drives found on some
- Low 24.3-inch seat height for quick, balanced
steering and rider confidence.
- Large, class-leading fuel capacity—1.8 gallons
—increases range, which means less fill-ups
and more fun out on the trail.
- 49cc low-maintenance four-stroke is clean,
reliable and quiet.
- Adjustable throttle limiter allows a parent
or adult supervisor to match the engine’s power
output to the rider’s skill level, and an automatic-off
lanyard with a 6-foot cord allows a parent or
adult supervisor to instantly shut off the engine.
- Automatic transmission lets the entry-level
rider focus on the trail by eliminating the
need to shift.
- Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark
arrestor for quiet operation.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner helps reduce
the need for engine maintenance and extends
- Leading-arm front suspension with 2.2 inches
of travel smooths out the trail for a comfortable
ride and responsive steering.
- Rear swingarm and a single rear shock with
2.2 inches of travel smooth over the rough stuff
and aid traction.
- Class-longest wheelbase of 40.6 inches helps
accommodate a wide range of rider sizes. Roomier
ergonomics mean your child won’t outgrow the
Raptor 50 too soon.
- 3.0 inches of ground clearance overcome
common trail obstacles.
- Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes
keep out water and debris, providing strong,
reliable stopping power.
- Beefy 16x7-7 front and 16x8-7 rear knobby
tires offer excellent traction and help boost
- Raptor 700R-style bodywork turns this entry-level
machine into one wicked-looking ride.
- Raptor-style grips add comfort and cool
- Wide, cushy seat and appropriate-size handlebars
ensure superb, all-day comfort and minimize
- Handlebar-mounted parking brake.
$2,199 (Team Yamaha Blue) Available from July 2005
$2,199 (White/Silver) Available from July 2005
- Type: 49cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air Cooled,
- Bore x Stroke: 39mm x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 16mm
- Ignition: CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Automatic / Forward, Neut.
- Drive Train: 2WD; Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Leading Arm, 2.3”
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 2.2”
- Brakes/Front: Dual Sealed Drum
- Brakes/Rear: Sealed Drum
- Tires/Front: AT16 x 7-7
- Tires/Rear: AT16 x 8-7
- L x W x H: 60.5” x 32.5” x 36”
- Seat Height: 24.3”
- Wheelbase: 40.6”
- Ground Clearance: 3.0”
- Fuel Capacity: 1.8 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 237 Lbs.
- Lighting: N/A
- Colors TeamYamaha Blue/White; White/silver
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)