- The all-new Wolverine 450 4x4 combines features
like 4WD and a fully automatic transmission
with light weight, sport-tuned adjustable suspension
and Raptor styling. The result is a highly functional
machine thats a blast to ride almost anywhere.
- A liquid-cooled 421cc single feeding power
through a full-auto constantly variable transmission
means just twist the throttle and go, practically
anywhere. The Wolverine 450 is a great explorer.
- A fully automatic transmission and Yamaha
On-Command gear selector system means switching
from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as pushing the
- Raptor-inspired styling includes swoopy
bodywork with integrated floorboards, a comfortable
sport seat and an integrated rear rack.
- Sport-tuned suspension, tires, lightweight
and a low center of gravity add up to an excellent-handling
- Pushbutton electric starting.
- Powerful liquid-cooled 421cc SOHC four-stroke
is torquey, revvable, smooth-running and extremely
- A semi-oval slide 33mm BSR Mikuni carburetor
and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver great
throttle response and performance at all RPM.
- Fully automatic transmission is extremely
rugged and reliable with a constant belt-tensioning
system, which provides confident downhill engine
- A large-capacity aluminum radiator provides
maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned
high in frame for optimal protection.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter simplifies
- An automatic cam chain tensioner reduces
- Light, high-tensile steel frame provides
a strong foundation for double-wishbone front
and single-shock rear long-travel suspension
systems for a sporty yet comfortable ride.
- Five-way preload-adjustable suspension front
and rear lets the Wolverine 450 be dialed in
just right for varying loads and conditions.
- A dry weight under 520 pounds means the
Wolverine 450 runs right with the big sport
- Low-maintenance shaft drives provide near-bulletproof
strength and reliability.
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide
plenty of stopping power.
- 23 x 8-12 radial sport tires up great traction
and quick, light handling.
- Aluminum wheels mean low unsprung weight
for great suspension action and overall performance.
- Full skid plates provide great undercarriage
- A digital dash meter keeps track of speed
and other essentials.
- An underseat storage compartment and integrated
rear cargo rack make it easy to bring the things
$5,999 (Team Yamaha Blue) Available from September 2005
$5,999 (White/Silver) Available from September 2005
- Type: 421cc, 4-Stroke Single, Liquid Cooled
w/ Fan, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 84.5mm x 75mm
- Compression Ratio: 10:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition: DC CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/ Auxiliary Pull
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic V-Belt /
- Engine Braking: Front & Rear Wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command push button
2WD, 4WD ; Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Independent Double Wishbone,
7.1 w/ 5-way Pre-load Adjustment
- Suspension/Rear: Swing Arm, 7.1 w/5-way
- Brakes/Front: Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Tires/Front: AT23 x 8-12
- Tires/Rear: AT23 x 10-12
- L x W x H: 77.9 x 41.7 x 43.1
- Seat Height: 33.1
- Wheelbase: 48.5
- Turning Radius: 118
- Ground Clearance: 8.7
- Fuel Capacity: 3.8 Gallons
- Dry Weight: 516 lbs
- Rack Capacity: N/A
- Towing Capacity: 1102 Lbs. (With Optional
- Instrumentation: Digital Speedometer, Odometer
& Fuel Gauge
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light
- DC Outlet: Optional (Part #ATV-12VPK-00-KT)
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)