2007 Grizzly 125
Grizzly 125 Blue
Grizzly 125 Camo
Grizzly 125 Green
* Grizzly styling provides
industry-leading good looks and durability,
and a big Grizzly-style seat provides
maximum rider comfort.
* Fully automatic V-belt transmission with
forward, neutral, and reverse is simple to
operate and eliminates the need for
* Tough, powerful 124cc SOHC four-stroke
single cranks out plenty of smooth,
* Rugged midsize steel frame fits a wide
range of riders.
* Rugged steel cargo racks can pack a total
of 33 pounds of combined cargo — 11 pounds
up front and 22 on the rear.
* Simple to use handlebar-mounted parking
brake and choke lever for added convenience.
* Wide front and rear fenders, with
integrated full floorboards provide mud and
splash protection for a dry, comfortable
* Powerful 124cc, air-cooled, four-stroke
single delivers reliable, smooth engine
performance for all riders.
* Simple-to-operate selector knob lets you
effortlessly select forward, neutral or
* Adjustable throttle limiter lets adult
supervisor add power gradually as beginning
riders over 16 years gain experience.
* Reliable, pushbutton electric start in any
gear adds extra convenience and
* Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark
arrestor for quiet operation.
* Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces
engine maintenance and extends engine life.
* Independent A-arm front suspension with
2.8 inches of travel delivers a smooth,
plush ride and responsive steering.
* Rugged swingarm packing a single rear
shock with 3.2 inches of travel smooths out
the bumps for a comfortable ride.
* Class-leading low, 27-inch seat height
enhances rider comfort and keeps the center
of gravity low for great handling.
* 5.7-inch ground clearance allows smooth
riding in a wide variety of terrain.
* Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes
provide strong, reliable stopping power.
* Rugged 20x7-8 front and 22x10-8 rear
knobby tires offer excellent traction and
boost ground clearance.
* Dual 30-watt multi-reflector halogen
headlights, set back in the front cowl, add
the perfect menacing appearance.
* Taillight has an incorporated brake light.
* Large, two-gallon fuel tank provides
Engine Type – 124cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air
Bore x Stroke – 49mm x 66mm
Compression Ratio –9.0:1
Carburetion – Mikuni 18mm
Ignition – D.C. CDI
Starting System – Electric
Transmission – V-belt Automatic / F,N,R
Engine Braking – N/A
Drive Train –2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain
Suspension/ Front – Independent Wishbone,
Suspension/ Rear – Swing Arm, 3.2”
Brakes/ Front – Dual Sealed Drum
Brake/ Rear – Sealed Drum
Tires/ Front – AT20x7-8
Tires/ Rear – AT22x10-8
LxWxH – 66.9”x39”x38.6”
Seat Height – 27.0”
Wheel Base – 42.5”
Turning Radius – 114”
Ground Clearance – 5.7”
Fuel Capacity – 2.0 Gallons
Dry Weight – 306 lbs
Rack Capacity – 11 Lbs.Fr. / 22 Lbs. Rr.
Lighting – Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light