2007 Grizzly 350 Automatic 2WD
Grizzly 350 Auto 2WD Blue
Grizzly 350 Auto 2WD Green
Grizzly 350 Auto 2WD Red
* The power-packed full-featured Grizzly
350 Automatic 2WD carries a lot of advanced
Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable
* Fully automatic Ultramaticฎ transmission
is the most advanced drive system in ATVing,
with an automatic centrifugal clutch that
maintains constant belt tension for reduced
wear, instant response and downhill engine
* Light weight and advanced design produce
an ATV with light steering and a
class-leading turning radius, for excellent
maneuverability and nimble handling
(includes four-stroke 300-350cc models).
* Left sidemounted F/N/R shift lever keeps
throttle hand free while shifting.
New for 2007:
* Aggressive new tires serve up a sweet
ride and great traction.
* Tough-as-nails 348cc air-/oil-cooled
SOHC, four-stroke single produces
stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to
* Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni carburetor and
high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver
excellent throttle response and engine
performance at all RPM.
* Fully sealed drive case keeps out water
and debris to minimize belt slippage.
* Pushbutton electric starter is backed up
by auxiliary recoil starter.
* Stainless steel muffler and header design
provides superior power characteristics,
exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
* Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces
* Lightweight CAD-designed chassis
features outstanding durability with
superior rigidity for class-leading agility
* 9.7 inches of ground clearance and
high-impact plastic skid plate improve
maneuverability and undercarriage
* Light steering and a class-leading turning
radius combine for increased comfort and
* Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
* 32.6-inch seat height creates enhanced
* Independent double wishbone front
suspension has five-way preload-adjustable
shocks and 6.3 inches of travel.
* Sturdy steel swingarm is controlled by a
single rear shock with five-way adjustable
preload and 7.1 inches of travel.
* 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires
further boost ground clearance while
providing plenty of traction and responsive
* Heavy-duty front carry bar.
* Steel cargo racks with special,
extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a
combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88
front, 176 rear).
* Specially designed drive system air intake
vent prevents overheating and keeps water
and mud from entering drive case.
* Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
* Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can
hook-up over 1100 pounds of payload.
* Large front and rear fenders with inner
guards offer excellent mud/splash
* Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat
storage box provides added convenience.
* Plush, specially designed seat is
contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
* Large-capacity, 3.6-gallon fuel tank has
an easy-to-reach petcock.
* Rear brake/taillight.
* Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery
provides reliable all-weather starting
* Easy-access, underseat marine-spec
electrical components ensure maximum
protection from the elements.
* Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt
Krypton bulb headlights with high and low
* Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
* Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
Engine Type 348cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air/Oil
Cooler w/ Fan, SOHC
Bore x Stroke 83mm x 64.5mm
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Carburetion Mikuni 33mm BSR
Ignition DC CDI
Starting System Electric w/ Auxiliary Pull
Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic V-Belt /
Engine Braking Rr. Wheel
Drive Train 2WD; Shaft
Suspension/ Front Independent Double
Wishbone, 6.3 w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment.
Suspension/ Rear Swing Arm, 7.1 w/ 5-way
Brakes/ Front Dual Hydraulic Disc
Brake/ Rear Fully Sealed Drum
Tires/ Front AT25x8-12
Tires/ Rear AT25x10-12
LxWxH 78.1x 42.7x 44.1
Seat Height 32.6
Wheel Base 48.5
Turning Radius 118
Ground Clearance 9.7
Fuel Capacity 3.8 Gallons
Dry Weight 507 Lbs.
Rack Capacity 88 Lbs.Fr. / 176 Lbs. Rr.
Towing Capacity 1,102 Lbs.
Lighting Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light