2007 Grizzly 80
Grizzly 80 Blue
Grizzly 80 Camo
Grizzly 80 Green
* Designed for kids 12 years or older
under adult supervision, the Grizzly 80
comes complete with big Grizzly-style,
four-stroke power and performance and
legendary Yamaha quality.
* Class-exclusive shaft drive is virtually
maintenance-free and superior to the chain
drive found on some competitive models
(includes 70-90cc ATVs).
* Easy, pushbutton start in any gear makes
it a snap to get going.
* Wide, cushy seat and easy-to-reach
handlebars ensure superb, all-day comfort
and minimize fatigue.
* Steel rear cargo rack carries plenty of
gear and matches tough grab bar up front.
* Rugged, wide fenders with integrated
floorboards provide outstanding splash
protection and a dry, comfortable ride.
* Tough, 79cc air-cooled SOHC single puts
out smooth, reliable four-stroke power
perfect for riders starting to hone their
* Air intake restrictor plate can be removed
for increased power as riders skill level
* Adjustable throttle limiter allows the
adult supervisor to match the engines power
output to the riders skill level.
* Three-speed transmission with automatic
clutch makes shifting a cinch, and lets
entry-level riders focus on the trail.
* Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark
arrestor for quiet operation.
* Automatic cam chain tensioner helps reduce
need for engine maintenance and extends
* Class-longest wheelbase at 40.6 inches,
means roomier ergonomics which accommodates
a wide range of rider sizes.
* Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes
keep out water and debris providing strong,
reliable stopping power.
* Leading-arm front suspension with 2.3
inches of travel smoothes out the trail for
a plush, confidence-inspiring ride and more
* Swingarm rear and single shock provide 2.2
inches of rear wheel travel for smooth,
* Low, 26.2-inch seat height for quick,
balanced steering and great rider comfort
* 3.9 inches of ground clearance.
* Beefy 18x7-7 front and 18x8-7 rear knobby
tires offer excellent traction and help
boost ground clearance.
* Big Grizzly-style bodywork means
Grizzly 80s looks are as tough as the rest
of the package.
* YZ-style grips add extra comfort and a
* Large, class-leading fuel capacity 1.8
gallons increases range, which means fewer
fill-ups and more fun out on the trail.
* Handlebar-mounted parking brake
Engine Type 79cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air
Bore x Stroke 47mm x 45.6mm
Compression Ratio 9.6:1
Carburetion Mikuni 16mm
Starting System Electric
Transmission 3-Speed Automatic Clutch
Engine Braking Rr. Wheel
Drive Train 2WD; Shaft
Suspension/ Front Leading Arm, 2.3.
Suspension/ Rear Swing Arm, 2.2.
Brakes/ Front Dual Sealed Drum
Brake/ Rear Sealed Drum
Tires/ Front AT18x7-7
Tires/ Rear AT18x8-7
Seat Height 26.2
Wheel Base 40.6
Ground Clearance 3.9
Fuel Capacity 1.8 Gallons
Dry Weight 260 Lbs
Rack Capacity n/a .Fr. / 11Lbs. Rr.