2007 Raptor 350
Raptor 350 Blue
Raptor 350 SE White/Blue
Raptor 350 Gray
* Sport performance that doesn't push
your checkbook to the rev limiter is
available in the form of the Special Edition
Raptor 350 that features special graphics
and cool blue, white and silver color.
* Torquey, powerful and super-durable
air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single puts out
a wide, deep powerband and starts with the
push of a button.
* Rugged and smooth-shifting wide-ratio
six-speed transmission; keeping that
powerful engine purring is nearly
effortless, whatever the terrain.
* Reverse gear is just the thing for getting
yourself out of tight spots.
* Light, 375-pound dry weight boosts
performance and handling and makes all-day
rides even more enjoyable.
* Big Raptor style and Raptor-inspired seat
mean maximum rider comfort and movement with
excellent sport-riding ergonomics.
* Light and powerful 348cc air-cooled
SOHC four-stroke single produces great
torque down low as well as a serious top-end
* A big, 36mm BSR Mikuni carburetor provides
light throttle pull and excellent throttle
response across the entire RPM range.
* Electric starting is standard equipment
and works in any gear.
* Shift into reverse from any gear;
convenient shift lever allows easy access to
reverse no matter what gear youre in.
* DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent
spark at all RPM levels for quick throttle
response and a smooth, broad powerband.
* High, snorkel-type intake ensures airflow
to the engine while riding in mud or water.
* Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces
engine maintenance and ensures optimal
* Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted choke
* Light and strong chassis creates a
quick, super-responsive high-performance
* Low, 32.3-inch seat height enhances rider
comfort and provides optimal rider movement.
* Independent double-wishbone front
suspension with preload-adjustable dual-rate
shocks and 7.9 inches of travel.
* Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce
unsprung weight for excellent suspension
performance, acceleration, deceleration and
* Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front
and rear disc brakes deliver excellent
stopping power even in wet conditions.
* Extra wide, 45mm footpegs straight off the
awesome YFZ450 provide excellent grip and
* Easy-to-use, toggle-link type handlebar
mounted parking brake can be set with one
* Rigid and light swingarm with Raptor-type
linkage rear end is controlled by a
piggyback reservoir shock with adjustable
preload and 8.3 inches of wheel travel; the
result is consistent performance during
aggressive sport riding.
* Specially designed low-profile tires
deliver outstanding traction for razor-sharp
handling in a variety of terrain.
* Easy-adjust chain adjustment feature means
hassle-free chain maintenance.
* Composite skid plates and 4.5-inch ground
clearance (measured at the rear disc) means
maximum underbelly protection.
* Composite front grab bar wont dent or
rust and protects from debris and damage.
* Dual 30-watt multireflector halogen
headlights straight off the potent YFZ450
add the perfect menacing appearance.
Taillight has an incorporated brake light
for added convenience.
* Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis
lubrication points simplify maintenance and
help extend the life of the Raptor 350.
* 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up
and longer, more enjoyable rides
Engine Type 348cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air
Bore x Stroke 83mm x 64.5mm
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Carburetion Mikuni 36mm BSR
Ignition DC - CDI
Starting System Electric
Transmission 6-Speed Manual Clutch w/
Drive Train 2WD; Sealed O-Ring Chain
Suspension/ Front Independent Double
Wishbone, 7.9 w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment.
Suspension/ Rear Swing Arm, 8.3, and Threaded
Brakes/ Front Dual Hydraulic Disc
Brake/ Rear Hydraulic Disc
Tires/ Front AT21x7-10
Tires/ Rear AT20x10-9
LxWxH 69.7x 43.1x 42.5
Seat Height 32.3
Wheel Base 47.6
Ground Clearance 4.5
Fuel Capacity 2.4 Gallons
Dry Weight 375 Lbs
Lighting Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light