2007 Raptor 80
* 79cc of reliable, electric-start
four-stroke fun feed into a three-speed
gearbox with automatic clutch, making the
Raptor 80 a great choice for those getting
started or moving up.
* Class-exclusive shaft drive is virtually
maintenance-free; no messing with chain
adjustment and lubrication.
* Low 25.6-inch seat height for quick,
balanced steering and optimal rider comfort.
* Large, class-leading fuel capacity—1.8
gallons—increases range, which means less
fill-ups and more fun out on the trail.
* Feisty 79cc air-cooled, SOHC
four-stroke single puts out smooth, reliable
power perfectly tuned to the rider starting
to hone his or her ATV skills.
* Adjustable throttle limiter allows a
parent or adult supervisor to match the
engine’s power output to the rider’s skill
level, and an intake restrictor plate can be
removed as skill increases.
* Three-speed transmission with automatic
clutch ensures smooth shifting and lets the
entry-level rider focus on the trail by
eliminating a hand-operated clutch.
* Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark
arrestor for quiet operation.
* Automatic cam chain tensioner helps reduce
the need for engine maintenance and extends
* Leading-arm front suspension with 2.3
inches of travel smooths out the trail for a
comfortable, confidence-inspiring ride.
* Rear swingarm and a single rear shock with
2.2 inches of travel further enhance ride
comfort and traction.
* Class-longest wheelbase at 40.6 inches
helps accommodate kids 12 and older; roomy
ergonomics mean they won’t outgrow this one
* 4.0 inches of ground clearance clears all
sorts of obstacles.
* Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes
keep out water and debris, providing strong,
reliable stopping power.
* Beefy 18x7-7 front and 18x8-7 rear knobby
tires offer excellent traction and help
boost ground clearance.
* Raptor 700R-style bodywork turns this
entry-level machine into one wicked-looking
* Raptor-style grips add comfort and look
* Wide, cushy seat and full-size handlebars
provide excellent all-day comfort and
* Rugged, wide fenders with class-exclusive
rear mud flaps deliver outstanding mud and
splash protection to ensure a dry,
* Handlebar-mounted parking brake.
Engine Type – 79cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air
Bore x Stroke – 47mm x 45.6mm
Compression Ratio – 9.6:1
Carburetion – Mikuni 16mm
Ignition – CDI
Starting System – Electric
Transmission – 3-Speed Automatic Clutch
Drive Train –2WD; Shaft
Suspension/ Front – Leading Arm, 2.3”.
Suspension/ Rear – Swing Arm, 2.2”.
Brakes/ Front – Dual Sealed Drum
Brake/ Rear – Sealed Drum
Tires/ Front – AT18x7-7
Tires/ Rear – AT18x8-7
LxWxH – 59.8”x 32.5”x 37.8”
Seat Height – 25.6”
Wheel Base – 40.6”
Ground Clearance –4.0”
Fuel Capacity – 1.8 Gallons
Dry Weight – 242 Lbs
Lighting – None