2007 Rhino 660 4X4 Sport Edition
Rhino 660 Sport Silver
Rhino 660 Duck Unlimited
Rhino 660 Exploring Edition Green
* Rhino 660 Sport Edition is ready to
rip, with pre-load adjustable piggy-back
shocks, one-piece aluminum wheels, roof
cover, special edition silver seats, a sport
steering wheel, brushed silver water dipped
body and sport edition graphics treatment.
* Comfortable interior with automotive-type
controls: Steering wheel, left-side foot
brake pedal/right-side foot accelerator
pedal, center-mounted console shifter and
parking brake lever, turn-to-start ignition
switch, indicator lights and 12-volt
accessory outlet render the Rhino totally
* 660cc liquid-/oil-cooled, four-stroke
five-valve engine and light weight add up to
the best power-to-weight ratio of any
side-by-side model in the industry.
* Industry-exclusive fully automatic
Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range
(Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most
advanced drive system available. Maintaining
constant belt tension reduces wear, gives
instant throttle response and provides
industry-exclusive all-wheel downhill engine
* Industry-exclusive three-position
On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you
switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and
fully locked differential 4WDall with the
simple push of a button.
* Fully independent four-wheel suspension:
Double-wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3
inches of wheel travel and 11.0 inches of
ground clearance, five-way
preload-adjustable shocks provide maximum
tire contact and amazing comfort while
navigating rough terrain.
* Thick bucket seats and that great,
long-travel suspension system work together
to provide the smoothest ride in the
New for 2007:
* New digital instrument panel boasts
multifunction LCD display with speedometer,
odometer, dual tripmeters, hour meter, 4WD
status, transmission position, clock and
* New easy-to-read integrated fuel gauge
makes it easy to keep track of your fuel
* New headrests for more style and comfort.
* Tough wrinkle-finish coating on the upper
* Patented five-valve cylinder head
design (same as on the ultra-rugged Grizzly
660) delivers incomparable combination of
potent low-rev torque and right-now throttle
* Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse,
taps into more pulling power in low and more
performance in high than any machine in its
class (includes side x side 4x4 models).
* Console-mounted dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift
* Sealed drive case keeps out water and
debris, and a hand-operated side cover drain
lets out what little gets in.
* Specially designed full stainless steel
exhaust system features aluminum heat
shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for
superb power characteristics with minimum
* Large-capacity aluminum radiator and oil
cooler with fan-assist delivers maximum
cooling efficiency and is positioned high in
the frame for optimal protection.
* 42mm Mikuni CV carburetor and high-output
DC-CDI ignition system ensure incredible
throttle response and engine performance.
* Specially designed drive system air intake
vent helps prevent overheating and keeps
water and mud from entering the drive case.
* Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
* Steel frame is lightweight and features
outstanding durability with superior
rigidity for superb handling.
* Light, responsive rack-and-pinion steering
features a fully sealed steering column and
double U-jointed steering linkage for smooth
operation and class-leading turning
radiuseven in 4WD.
* Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front
disc brakes and shaft-mounted hydraulic rear
disc provide outstanding stopping power in a
variety of conditions.
* 11.0-inch ground clearance delivers
maximum underbelly protection while
* Low-maintenance front shaft drive features
gear case and electronic servo-activated
2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via the On- Command
system. Direct rear shaft drive eliminates
the U-joint for greater durability and more
efficient power transfer at all rpm.
* Heavy-duty front guard and CV joint guards
protect against rock and debris damage.
* Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch
receiver-style hitch can tow over 1200
* Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul
400 pounds of gear, with a latch that opens
from either side.
* Maxxis tires offer great traction, longer
life and a comfortable ride.
* Large, specially designed seats are
extra plush and supportive for all-day
driver and passenger comfort.
* Operator and passenger safety belts.
* Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton bulb
headlights with high/low beams feature
stylishly sleek cat-eye design; dual
5-watt/21-watt tail/brake lights.
* Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank features a
fuel level gauge.
* Maintenance-free battery provides power,
even in cold weather.
* Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
Engine Type 660cc, 4-Stroke Single,
Liquid/Oil Cooled w/ Fan, 5-Valve SOHC
Bore x Stroke 100mm x 84mm
Compression Ratio 9.1:1
Carburetion Mikuni 42mm BSR
Ignition DC CDI
Starting System Electric
Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic V-Belt /
Engine Braking All Wheel
Drive Train Yamaha On-Command push button
3-way locking differential, 2WD, 4WD, locked
Suspension/ Front Independent Double
Wishbone, 7.3 w/ Piggy back Rebound,
Compression and Threaded Preload Adjustment.
Suspension/ Rear Independent Double Wishbone,
7.3 w/ Piggy back Rebound, Compression and
Threaded Preload Adjustment.
Brakes/ Front Dual Hydraulic Disc, Twin
Brake/ Rear Hydraulic Disc, Self Adjusting,
Tires/ Front AT25x8-12 NHS Cast Aluminum
Tires/ Rear AT25x10-12 NHS-Cast Aluminum Wheel
Wheel Base 75.2
Turning Radius 153.5
Ground Clearance 12.1
Fuel Capacity 7.9 Gal
Dry Weight 1049
Bed Capacity 400 Lbs
Towing Capacity 1212 Lbs
Instrumentation Digital LCD Multi-function
display. Speedo, Odo, Dual Trip, Hour, Clock,
Fuel, and Gear Position
Lighting Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & Dual 21/5W Brake light