2007 Wolverine 350 2WD
Wolverine 350 2WD
* The Wolverine 350 2WD combines utility
features like a fully automatic transmission
and shaft drive, with sport ATV features
like light weight, sporty suspension and
Raptor styling. The result is
* An air-/oil-cooled 348cc engine feeding
power through an Ultramaticฎ transmission
means just push the throttle and go,
practically anywhere. The Wolverine 350 is a
* Yamaha-exclusive Ultramatic transmission
provides superior convenience along with
downhill engine braking.
* Raptor-inspired styling includes swoopy
bodywork with integrated floorboards, a
comfortable sport seat and an integrated
rear cargo area.
* Sport-tuned suspension, tires, light
weight and a low seat add up to an
* Pushbutton electric starting? Naturally.
* Powerful air/oil-cooled 348cc SOHC
four-stroke is torquey, revvable,
smooth-running and extremely reliable.
* A semi-oval slide 33mm BSR Mikuni
carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition
deliver great throttle response and
performance at all RPM.
* Full-auto Ultramatic transmission is
extremely rugged and reliable; constant
belt-tensioning system provides confident
downhill engine braking.
* Easy-access, tool-free air filter
simplifies that task.
* An automatic cam chain tensioner reduces
* Light, high-tensile steel frame
provides a strong foundation for
double-wishbone front and single-shock rear
long-travel suspension systems for a sporty
yet comfortable ride.
* Five-way preload-adjustable suspension
front and rear lets the Wolverine 350 be
dialed in just right for varying loads and
* A dry weight of 478 pounds means the
Wolverine 350 runs right with the big sport
* Low-maintenance shaft drives provide
near-bulletproof strength and reliability.
* Front hydraulic disc brakes provide plenty
of stopping power.
* 23 x 8-12 front and 23 x 10-12 rear sport
tires serve up great traction and quick,
* Full skid plates provide great
* An underseat storage compartment and
integrated rear cargo rack make it easy to
bring the things you need.
* 1,102-pound towing capacity (with optional
Engine Type 348cc, 4-Stroke Single, Air/Oil
Cooler w/ Fan, SOHC
Bore x Stroke 83mm x 64.5mm
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Carburetion Mikuni 33mm BSR
Ignition DC CDI
Starting System Electric
Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic V-Belt /
Engine Braking Rr. Wheel
Drive Train 2WD; Shaft
Suspension/ Front Independent Double
Wishbone, 6.3 w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment.
Suspension/ Rear Swing Arm, 7.1 w/ 5-way
Brakes/ Front Dual Hydraulic Disc
Brake/ Rear Fully Sealed Drum
Tires/ Front AT23x8-12
Tires/ Rear AT23x10-12
LxWxH 77.9x 41.9x 43.1
Seat Height 33.1
Wheel Base 48.5
Turning Radius 118
Ground Clearance 8.7
Fuel Capacity 3.8 Gallons
Dry Weight Lbs 478 lbs
Rack Capacity N/A Lbs. Rr.
Towing Capacity 1102 Lbs. (With Optional
Lighting Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light