2007 Wolverine 450 4X4
Wolverine 450 Blue
Wolverine 450 Gray
Wolverine 450 SE Black
* The Wolverine 450 4x4 combines features
like 4WD and a fully automatic transmission
with light weight, sport-tuned adjustable
suspension. The result is a highly
functional machine thats a blast to ride
* A liquid-cooled 421cc single feeding power
through a full-auto constantly variable
transmission means just twist the throttle
and go, practically anywhere. The Wolverine
450 is a great explorer.
* A fully automatic Ultramaticฎ transmission
and Yamaha On-Commandฎ gear selector system
means switching from 2WD to 4WD is as simple
as jabbing the handlebar-mounted button.
* Raptor-inspired styling includes
aggressive bodywork with integrated
floorboards, a comfortable sport seat and an
integrated rear rack.
* Sport-tuned suspension, tires, light
weight and centralized mass add up to an
* Pushbutton electric starting for quick
easy starts in nearly any condition.
* Powerful 421cc liquid-cooled SOHC
four-stroke single is torquey, revvable,
smooth-running and extremely reliable.
* A semi-oval slide 33mm BSR Mikuni
carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition
deliver great throttle response and
performance at all RPM.
* Fully automatic transmission is extremely
rugged and reliable with a constant
belt-tensioning system, which provides
confident downhill engine braking.
* A large-capacity aluminum radiator
provides maximum cooling efficiency and is
positioned high in frame for optimal
* Easy-access, tool-free air filter
simplifies that task.
* An automatic cam chain tensioner reduces
* Light, high-tensile steel frame
provides a strong foundation for
double-wishbone front and single-shock rear
long-travel suspension systems for a sporty
yet comfortable ride.
* Five-way preload-adjustable suspension
front and rear lets the Wolverine 450 be
dialed in just right for varying loads and
* A dry weight under 516 pounds means the
Wolverine 450 runs right with the big sport
* Low-maintenance shaft drives provide
near-bulletproof strength and reliability.
* Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
provide plenty of stopping power.
* 23x8-12 radial sport tires up great
traction and quick, light handling.
* Aluminum wheels mean low unsprung weight
for great suspension action and overall
* Full skid plates provide great
* A digital dash meter keeps track of
speed and other essentials.
* An underseat storage compartment and
integrated rear cargo rack make it easy to
bring the things you need.
Engine Type 421cc, 4-Stroke Single, Liquid
Cooled w/ Fan, SOHC
Bore x Stroke 84.5mm x 75mm
Compression Ratio 10:1
Carburetion Mikuni 33mm BSR
Ignition DC CDI
Starting System Electric
Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic V-Belt /
Engine Braking Fr. & Rr. Wheel
Drive Train Yamaha On-Command push button
2WD, 4WD ; Shaft
Suspension/ Front Independent Double
Wishbone, 6.3 w/ 5-way Preload Adjustment.
Suspension/ Rear Swing Arm, 7.1 w/ 5-way
Brakes/ Front Dual Hydraulic Disc
Brake/ Rear Hydraulic Disc
Tires/ Front AT23x8-12 Radial
Tires/ Rear AT23x10-12 Radial
LxWxH 77.9x 41.9x 43.1
Seat Height 33.1
Wheel Base 48.5
Turning Radius 118
Ground Clearance 8.7
Fuel Capacity 3.8 Gallons
Dry Weight Lbs 516 lbs
Rack Capacity N/A Lbs. Rr.
Towing Capacity 1102 Lbs. (With Opt. hitch
Instrumentation Digital Speedometer,
Odometer & Fuel Gauge
Lighting Dual 30W Krypton Multi-reflector
Headlights & 21/5W Brake light