2008 Grizzly 125 Automatic
Big Grizzly styling and tough engineering
make getting there easy.
Grizzly 125 Automatic Blue
Grizzly 125 Automatic Camo
Grizzly 125 Automatic Green
- Grizzly styling provides industry-leading
good looks and durability, and a big
Grizzly-style seat provides maximum rider
- Fully automatic V-belt transmission with
forward, neutral and reverse is simple to
operate and eliminates the need for shifting.
- Tough, powerful 124cc SOHC, four-stroke single
cranks out plenty of smooth, broadband
Rugged midsize steel frame ﬁts a wide range of
- Rugged steel cargo racks can pack a total of 33
pounds of combined cargo—11 pounds up front and
22 on the rear.
- Simple-to-use, handlebar-mounted parking brake
and choke lever for added convenience.
- Wide front and rear fenders with integrated full
ﬂoorboards provide mud and splash protection for
a dry, comfortable ride.
- Powerful 124cc air-cooled four-stroke single
delivers reliable, smooth engine performance for
- Simple-to-operate selector knob lets you
effortlessly select forward, neutral or reverse.
- Adjustable throttle limiter lets adult
supervisor add power gradually as beginning
riders over 16 years gain experience.
- Reliable, pushbutton electric start in any gear
adds extra convenience and dependability.
- Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor
for quiet operation.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
maintenance and extends engine life.
- Independent A-arm front suspension with 2.8
inches of travel delivers a smooth, plush ride
and responsive steering.
- Rugged swingarm packing a single rear shock with
3.2 inches of travel smoothes out the bumps for
a comfortable ride.
- Class-leading low, 27-inch seat height enhances
rider comfort and allows for great handling.
- 5.7-inch ground clearance allows smooth riding
in a wide variety of terrain.
- Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes provide
strong, reliable stopping power.
- Rugged 20x7-8 front and 22x10-8 rear knobby
tires offer excellent traction and boost ground
- Dual 30-watt multi-reflector Krypton
headlights, set back in the front cowl, add the
perfect menacing appearance.
- Taillight has an incorporated brake light.
- Large, 2-gallon fuel tank provides excellent
- Type 124cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled single; SOHC\
- Bore x Stroke 49.0mm x 66.0mm
- Compression Ratio 9.0:1
- Carburetion Mikuni 18mm
- Ignition DC - CDI
- Starting System Electric
- Transmission V-belt automatic/F, N, R
- Drive Train 2WD; O-ring chain
- Suspension/Front Independent wishbone, 2.8-in
- Suspension/Rear Swingarm, 3.2-in travel
- Brakes/Front Dual sealed drum
- Brakes/Rear Sealed drum
- Tires/Front AT20x7-8
- Tires/Rear AT22x10-8
- L x W x H 66.9 x 39.0 x 38.6 in
- Seat Height 27.0 in
- Wheelbase 42.5 in
- Turning Radius 114 in
- Ground Clearance 5.7 in
- Fuel Capacity 2.0 gal
- Dry Weight 306 lb
- Rack Capacity 11 lb Fr./ 22 lb Rr.
- Instrumentation N/A
- Lighting Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector
headlights; 21W/5W brakelight
- DC Outlet N/A
- Warranty 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
MSRP* $3,099 (Steel Blue) Available from
$3,099 (Hunter Green) Available from September
$3,349 (Realtree® AP HD™ Camouflage) Available
from August 2007