2008 Grizzly 350 Automatic
An ATV with a proven engine and rugged
chassis, providing great performance in an
Grizzly 350 Automatic Blue
Grizzly 350 Automatic Red
- The power-packed full-featured Grizzly 350
Automatic 2WD carries a lot of advanced Yamaha
ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the
most advanced drive system in ATVing, with an
automatic centrifugal clutch that maintains
constant belt tension for reduced wear, instant
response and downhill engine braking.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV
with light steering and a class-leading turning
radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble
- Left side–mounted F/N/R shift lever.
- Tough-as-nails 348cc air-/oil-cooled SOHC,
four-stroke single produces stump-pulling
bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni carburetor and
high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent
throttle response and engine performance at all
- Fully sealed drive case keeps out water and
debris to minimize belt slippage.
- Pushbutton electric starter is backed up by
auxiliary recoil starter.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design
provides superior power characteristics, exhaust
sound and unmatched durability.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features
outstanding durability with superior rigidity
for class-leading agility and handling.
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact
plastic skid plate improve maneuverability and
- Light steering and a class-leading turning
radius combine for increased comfort and
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
- 32.6-inch seat height creates enhanced handling.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension has
five-way preload-adjustable shocks and 6.3
inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm is controlled by a single
rear shock with five-way adjustable preload and
7.1 inches of travel.
- Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires
further boost ground clearance while providing
plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable
wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo
capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent
prevents overheating and keeps water and mud
from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook
up over 1,100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards
offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat
storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed seat is contoured for
incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.6-gallon fuel tank has an
- Rear brake/taillight.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides
reliable all-weather starting power.
- Easy-access, underseat marine-spec electrical
components ensure maximum protection from the
- Dual, bright, multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton
bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
- Type 348cc, 4-stroke, air-/oil-cooled single;
- Bore x Stroke 83.0mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio 9.2:1
- Carburetion Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition DC-CDI
- Starting System Electric w/auxiliary pull
- Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt withrear-wheel
engine braking/F, N, R
- Engine Braking Rear wheel
- Drive Train 2WD; shaft drive
- Suspension/Front Independent double wishbone;
5-way preload adjustment, 6.3-in travel
- Suspension/Rear Swingarm; 5-way preload
adjustment, 7.1-in travel
- Brakes/Front Dual hydraulic discs
- Brakes/Rear Fully sealed drum
- Tire/Front AT25x8-12
- Tire/Rear AT25x10-12
- L x W x H 78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in
- Seat Height 32.6 in
- Wheelbase 48.5 in
- Turning Radius 118 in
- Ground Clearance 9.7 in
- Fuel Capacity 3.8 gal
- Dry Weight 507 lb
- Rack Capacity 88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.
- Towing Capacity 1,102 lb
- Instrumentation None
- Lighting Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector
headlights & 21/5W brakelight
MSRP* $4,199 (Steel Blue) Available from
$4,199 (Hunter Green) Available from September
$4,199 (Red) Available from September 2007