2008 Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4
This high-value, solid rear axle Grizzly 350
offers up reliability and function at a great
Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4 Blue
Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4 Camo
Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4 Green
Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4 Red
- The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350
Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of
advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable
- Class-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission is the most advanced drive system
in ATVing, with an automatic centrifugal clutch
that maintains constant belt tension for reduced
wear, instant response and class-exclusive
Front-/Rear-wheel downhill engine braking.
- Class-exclusive On-Command® 4WD means switching
from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as pushing a
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV
with light steering and a class-leading turning
radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble
handling—even in 4WD.
- Left-side–mounted F/N/R shift lever.
- Class-exclusive wide, fully integrated
ﬂoorboards keep feet dry and serrated footpegs
provide extra grip in wet conditions.
- Class-exclusive large-diameter ventilated
hydraulic dual front disc and single rear drum
brakes deliver tremendous stopping power in a
variety of conditions.
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air-/oil-cooled,
SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling
bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni carburetor and
high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent
throttle response and engine performance at all
- Pushbutton electric starting is backed up by an
auxiliary recoil starter.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design
provides superior power characteristics, exhaust
sound and unmatched durability.
- Fully sealed drive case keeps out water and
debris to minimize belt slippage, and a no-tools
side cover drain makes it a snap to get rid of
what little does sneak in.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features
outstanding durability with superior rigidity
for class-leading agility and handling.
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact
plastic skid plate improve maneuverability and
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for
greater durability and more efficient power
transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- 32.6-inch seat height helps enhanced handling.
- Independent double wishbone front suspension
features five-way preload-adjustable shocks and
6.3 inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock
feature five-way adjustable preload and 7.1
inches of travel.
- 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires, further
boost ground clearance while providing great
traction and responsive handling.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards
help prevent damage to boot covers.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable
wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo
capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can
hook-up over 1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards
offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat
storage box provides added convenience.
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely
contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an
easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent
prevents overheating and keeps water and mud
from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
- Rear brake/taillight.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides
reliable, cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access, underseat marine-spec electrical
components ensure maximum protection from the
- Dual, bright, multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton
bulb headlights with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
- Type 348cc, 4-stroke, air-/oil-cooled single;
- Bore x Stroke 83.0mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio 9.2:1
- Carburetion Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition DC - CDI
- Starting System Electric w/auxiliary pull
- Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with
front-/ rear-wheel engine braking/ F, N, R
- Engine Braking Front & rear wheel
- Drive Train Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 2WD,
4WD; shaft drive
- Suspension/Front Independent double wishbone;
5-way preload adjustment, 6.3-in travel
- Suspension/Rear Swingarm; 5-way preload
adjustment, 7.1-in travel
- Brakes/Front Dual hydraulic discs
- Brakes/Rear Fully sealed drum
- Tires/Front AT25x8-12
- Tires/Rear AT25x10-12
- L x W x H 78.1 x 42.7 x 44.1 in
- Seat Height 32.6 in
- Wheelbase 48.5 in
- Turning Radius 118 in
- Ground Clearance 9.7 in
- Fuel Capacity 3.8 gal
- Dry Weight 536 lb
- Rack Capacity 88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.
- Towing Capacity 1,102 lb
- Instrumentation None
- Lighting Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector
headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
MSRP* $5,099 (Steel Blue) Available from June
$5,099 (Hunter Green) Available from June 2007
$5,099 (Red) Available from June 2007
$5,449 (Realtree® AP HD™ Camouflage) Available
from September 2007