2008 Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4 EPS Ducks
The Ducks Unlimited Edition gets Advantage
Max-4 High Definition® Camouflage and
industry-first Electric Power Steering.
Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4 EPS Ducks
- The Ducks Unlimited Edition gets Advantage
Max-4 High Definition® Camouflage.
- Most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled,
four-stroke engine and light weight add up to
the best power-to-weight ratio of any utility
model in the industry.
- Electronic fuel injection means instantaneous
cold starts and optimal performance in all
conditions and at all altitudes.
- Industry first: Electronic Power Steering system
lightens steering, for superior comfort and
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission is the most advanced drive system
in ATVing. An automatic centrifugal clutch
maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt
wear and industry-exclusive all-wheel downhill
- Industry-exclusive, three-position On-Command®
In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD,
limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential
4WD—all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel
suspension features double-wishbone suspension
front and rear with five-way preload-adjustable
shocks for maximum control and comfort over
rough terrain. Smoothest-running and -riding
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a
multifunction LCD display with speedometer,
odometer, dual tripmeters, hourmeter, 4WD
status, transmission position, clock and fuel
- Raptor-based four-valve combustion chamber
design produces a potent combination of low-rev
torque, right-now throttle response and high
- Compact engine design features a 35-degree
cylinder angle for ground clearance and lower
seat height for quick steering and
- Electronic fuel injection provides a perfect
fuel/air mixture regardless of temperature or
altitude, and makes cold starts a snap.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and
new-design rubber-damper engine mounts reduce
- Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide
outstanding durability and heat dissipation;
forged piston is light and strong and rides a
carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
- Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of
needle-roller rocker arms reduce friction by 50
percent for increased fuel efficiency and
- Mikuni fuel injection with 44mm bore and
throttle position sensor means easy cold starts
and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any
- Pushbutton electric starting with seven-disk
torque-limiting damper assembly to protect the
- Straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints
for reduced friction, vibration and maintenance.
Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum
heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor
for great power with minimum noise output.
- High-capacity aluminum radiator with fan-assist
delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is
positioned high in the frame for optimal
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P
gates for positive Ultramatic transmission
- Override button allows engine to make maximum
rpm in full Diff Lock mode.
- Electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via
the On-Command system.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to
help prevent belt from slipping.
- Comfortable chassis provides outstanding
handling and maneuverability.
- Lay-down-style front suspension A-arms provide
outstanding ground clearance.
- Five-way preload adjustable shocks provide a
controlled, comfortable ride whatever the load
or trail conditions.
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up
consistent, long-lasting braking power under all
sorts of nasty conditions.
- Electronic power steering varies assist
according to speed and rpm for increased comfort
and incredible maneuverability—even in 4WD.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat
for excellent mass centralization and handling;
there’s a 4.8-liter waterproof storage
compartment under there, too.
- 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length
composite skid plate deliver maximum underbelly
protection while enhancing terrainability.
- 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear Dunlop tires
provide responsive steering and handling and
- Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV
joint guards protect against rock and debris
- LCD instrument display contains fuel
injection and electronic power steering
information as well as bar-type fuel gauge,
odometer, tripmeter, clock and Diff Lock
- An analog speedometer shows your velocity at a
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special,
extra-durable wrinkle paint finish can pack a
total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes
standard and can tow over 1,200 pounds.
- Large, specially designed seat is extra plush
and widely contoured for all-day rider comfort.
- Dual 30-watt multi-reflector Halogen bulb
headlights with high/low beams light up the
- Type 686cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single;
SOHC, 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke 102.0mm x 84.0mm
- Compression Ratio 9.2:1
- Carburetion Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI), 44mm
- Ignition 32 Bit ECU
- Starting System Electric
- Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with
all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P
- Engine Braking All wheel
- Drive Train Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way
locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD;
- Suspension/Front Independent double wishbone;
5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel
- Suspension/Rear Independent double wishbone;
5-way preload adjustment, 9.5-in travel
- Brakes/Front Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes/Rear Dual hydraulic disc
- Tires/Front AT25 x 8-12 w/aluminum wheels
- Tires/Rear AT25 x 10-12 w/aluminum wheels
- L x W x H 81.3 x 46.5 x 48.8 in
- Seat Height 35.6 in
- Wheelbase 49.2 in
- Turning Radius 126 in
- Ground Clearance 11.8 in
- Fuel Capacity 5.3 gal
- Dry Weight 600 lb
- Rack Capacity 99 lb Fr./187 lb Rr.
- Towing Capacity 1,212 lb.
- Instrumentation Digital LCD multifunction
display: speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter,
hourmeter, clock, fuel gauge, gear position, EPS
and EFI function
- Lighting Dual 35W Halogen multi-reflector
headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
MSRP* $8,699 (Advantage Max-4 HD® Camouflage)
Available from July 2007