2008 Raptor 350
Styled after its big brother, this is a
fully-featured, performance-focused, sport ATV.
Raptor 350 Blue
Raptor 350 Gray
- Torquey, powerful and super-durable air-cooled
SOHC four-stroke single puts out a wide, deep
powerband and starts with the push of a button.
- Rugged and smooth-shifting wide-ratio six-speed
transmission; keeping that powerful engine
purring is nearly effortless, whatever the
- Reverse gear is just the thing for getting
yourself out of tight spots.
- Light, 375-pound dry weight boosts performance
and handling and makes all-day rides even more
- Big Raptor style and Raptor-inspired seat mean
maximum rider comfort and movement with
excellent sport-riding ergonomics.
- Light and powerful 348cc air-cooled SOHC
four-stroke single produces great torque down
low as well as a serious top-end rush.
- A big, 36mm BSR Mikuni carburetor provides light
throttle pull and excellent throttle response
across the entire rpm range.
- Electric starting is standard equipment and
works in any gear.
- Shift into reverse from any gear; convenient
shift lever allows easy access to reverse no
matter what gear you’re in.
- DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark
at all rpm levels — for quick throttle response
and a smooth, broad powerband.
- High, snorkel-type intake ensures airflow to the
engine while riding in mud or water.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine
maintenance and ensures optimal performance.
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Light and strong chassis creates a quick,
super-responsive high-performance package.
- Low, 32.3-inch seat height enhances rider
comfort and provides optimal rider movement.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension
with preload-adjustable dual-rate shocks and 7.9
inches of travel.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung
weight for excellent suspension performance,
acceleration, deceleration and handling.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front and
rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping
power even in wet conditions.
- Extra-wide, 45mm footpegs straight off the
awesome YFZ450 provide excellent grip and rider
- Easy-to-use, toggle-link type handlebar mounted
parking brake can be set with one hand.
- Rigid and light swingarm with Raptor-type
linkage rear end is controlled by a piggyback
reservoir shock with adjustable preload and 8.3
inches of wheel travel; the result is consistent
performance during aggressive sport riding.
- Specially designed low-profile tires deliver
outstanding traction for razor-sharp handling in
a variety of terrain.
- Easy-adjust chain adjustment feature means
hassle-free chain maintenance.
- Composite skid plates and 4.5-inch ground
clearance (measured at the rear disc) means
maximum underbelly protection.
- Composite front grab bar won’t dent or rust and
protects from debris and damage.
- Dual 30-watt multi-reflector halogen headlights
straight off the potent YFZ450 add the perfect
menacing appearance. Taillight has an
incorporated brake light for added convenience.
- Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis
lubrication points simplify maintenance and help
extend the life of the Raptor 350.
- 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up and
longer, more enjoyable rides.
- Type 348cc air-cooled 4-stroke; SOHC, 2
- Bore x Stroke 83.0mm x 64.5mm
- Compression Ratio 9.2:1
- Carburetion Mikuni 36mm BSR
- Ignition DC - CDI
- Starting System Electric
- Transmission 6-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate
- Drive Train 2WD; sealed O-ring chain
- Suspension/Front Independent double wishbone;
5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.9-in travel
- Suspension/Rear Swingarm; preload-adjustable,
- Brakes/Front Dual hydraulic discs
- Brakes/Rear Hydraulic disc
- Tires/Front AT21x7-10
- Tires/Rear AT20x10-9
- L x W x H 69.7 x 43.1 x 42.5 in
- Seat Height 32.3 in
- Wheelbase 47.6 in
- Ground Clearance 4.5 in
- Fuel Capacity 2.4 gal
- Dry Weight 375 lb
- Lighting Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector
headlights & 21/5W brakelight
MSRP* $4,999 (Team Yamaha Blue/White)
Available from August 2007
$4,999 (Gray/Red) Available from August 2007