Rhino 700 Sport Edition
Rhino 700 Sport Edition Silver
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Rhino 700 FI Sport Edition is ready to rip, with
fully adjustable piggyback shocks, one-piece
aluminum wheels, Sport Edition silver seats,
brushed silver water-dipped body, Baja-inspired
front carry bar and Sport Edition graphics
Plus it also comes with dealer installed;
injection-molded sun top, LED tail lights,
brushed silver steering wheel cover and custom
brushed silver shift knob.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type
A new steering wheel, left-side foot brake
pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal,
center-mounted console shifter and parking
brake lever, turn-to-start ignition switch,
lights and 12-volt accessory outlet render the
Rhino totally user-friendly.
- 686cc liquid-/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and
light weight add up to an excellent
ratio and great performance.
- Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive
and reverse is the most advanced drive system
available. Maintaining constant belt tension
reduces wear, gives instant throttle response
and provides industry-exclusive all-wheel
downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command®
In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between
2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked
4WD—all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension:
Double-wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3
of wheel travel and 12.1 inches of ground
clearance; fi ve-way preload-adjustable shocks
provide maximum tire contact and amazing comfort
while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and that great long-travel
suspension system work together to provide the
smoothest ride in the industry.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
NEW FOR 2008:
- All-new 686cc engine puts out plenty of
New four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression bumps
- Electronic fuel injection ensures peak
performance in nearly all
conditions and elevations, along with
instantaneous cold starts.
- Tough, rotomolded doors keep mud, water and
dirt on the trail
where they belong.
- New four-wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed
and a new parking brake is super convenient.
- Cool, comfortable new steering wheel and new
- Now with two cup holders for even greater
- New underhood tool-free air filter is a snap
- CV joint protectors for long, trouble-free
- 686cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected beast makes
this one the
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps
into more pulling
power in low and more performance in high.
- Console-mounted dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris,
hand-operated side cover drain lets out what
little gets in.
- Specially designed full stainless-steel
exhaust system features
aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark
superb power characteristics with minimum noise
- Large-capacity aluminum radiator and oil
cooler with fan-assist
delivers maximum cooling efficiency and is
positioned high in the
frame for optimal protection.
- Specially designed drive system air intake
vent helps prevent
overheating and keeps water and mud from
- Steel frame is lightweight and features
with superior rigidity for superb handling.
- Light, responsive rack-and-pinion steering
features a fully
sealed steering column and double U-jointed
steering linkage for
smooth operation and class-leading turning
radius—even in 4WD.
- 12.1-inch ground clearance delivers maximum
protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Low-maintenance front shaft drive features
gear case and
electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via
On-Command® system. Direct rear shaft drive
U-joint for greater durability and more
efficient power transfer
at all rpm.
- Heavy-duty CV joint guards protect against
- Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch
can tow over 1,200 pounds.
- Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 400
pounds of gear,
with a latch that opens from either side.
- Aggressive Maxxis tires offer great traction,
longer life and a
- Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction
LCD display with
speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeters, hour
meter, 4WD status,
transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Integrated, easy-to-read fuel gauge makes it
easy to keep track
of your fuel supply.
- Large, specially designed seats are extra
plush and supportive
for all-day driver and passenger comfort.
- Operator and passenger seat belts.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton bulb
high/low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye
5-watt/21-watt tail/brake lights.
- Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank for long rides.
- Maintenance-free battery provides power, even
in cold weather.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
- Soft tops, hard tops, windshields, lighting,
winches, plows, etc.
Please refer to the Yamaha Rhino Accessories &
or go to yamaha-outdoors.com.
- Type: 686cc liquid-cooled w/fan,
4-stroke; SOHC, 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 102.0 x
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Carburetion: Yamaha
Fuel Injection (YFI) , 41mm
- Ignition: 32 Bit ECU
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Yamaha
Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine
braking/H, L, N, R
- Engine Braking: All Wheel
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton;3-way locking
differential; 2WD,4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive
- Suspension/Front: Independent double
wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.3-in
- Suspension/Rear :Independent double
wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.3-in
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic disc, twin
- Brakes/Rear: Dual hydraulic disc, twin
- Tires/Front: AT25x8-12 NHS
- Tires/Rear: AT25x10-12 NHS
- L x W x
H: 113.6 x 54.4 x 73 in
- Wheelbase:75.2 in
Radius: 153.5 in
- Ground Clearance: 12.1 in
Capacity: 7.9 gal
- Dry Weight: N/A
- Bed Capacity: 400 lb
- Towing Capacity: 1212 lb
- Lighting: Dual 30W
Krypton multireflector headlights & dual 21/5W
- Instrumentation: Digital LCD
Multi-function display; speedo, odo, dual trip,
hour, clock, fuel, and gear position
- Warranty: 6
Month (Limited Factory Warranty)