2008 Wolverine 450 4X4
The sportiest 4x4 ever. The ultimate fun,
trail ATV in the industry.
Wolverine 450 4x4 Blue
Wolverine 450 4x4 Gray
Wolverine 450 4x4 SE
- The Wolverine 450 4x4 combines features like
4WD and a fully automatic transmission with
light weight, sport-tuned adjustable suspension.
The result is a highly functional machine that’s
a blast to ride.
- The Wolverine 450 4x4 Special Edition: Black as
night with red trim and shock springs, this
wicked-looking cross-over takes no prisoners.
- A liquid-cooled 450 class single feeding power
through a full-auto constantly variable
transmission – the Wolverine 450 is a great
- A fully automatic transmission and Yamaha
On-Command® gear selector system means switching
from 2WD to 4WD is as simple as jabbing the
- Raptor-inspired styling includes aggressive
bodywork with integrated floorboards, a
comfortable sport seat and an integrated rear
- Sport-tuned suspension, radial sport tires and
light weight add up to an excellent-handling
- Pushbutton electric starting for quick easy
starts in nearly any condition.
- Powerful 421cc liquid-cooled, SOHC
four-stroke single is torquey, revvable,
smooth-running and extremely reliable.
- A semi-oval slide 33mm BSR Mikuni carburetor and
high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver great
throttle response and performance at all rpm.
- Fully automatic transmission is extremely rugged
and reliable with a constant belt-tensioning
system, which provides confident downhill engine
- A large-capacity aluminum radiator provides
maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned
high in frame for optimal protection.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter simplifies
- An automatic cam chain tensioner reduces
- Light, high-tensile steel frame provides a
strong foundation for double-wishbone front and
single-shock rear long-travel suspension systems
for a sporty yet comfortable ride.
- Five-way preload-adjustable suspension front and
rear lets the Wolverine 450 be dialed in just
right for varying loads and conditions.
- A dry weight under 516 pounds means the
Wolverine 450 runs right with the big sport
- Low-maintenance shaft drives provide
near-bulletproof strength and reliability.
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide
plenty of stopping power.
- 23x8-12 radial sport tires up great traction and
quick, light handling.
- Aluminum wheels mean low unsprung weight for
great suspension action and overall performance.
- Full skid plates provide great undercarriage
- A digital dash meter keeps track of speed and
- An underseat storage compartment and integrated
rear cargo rack make it easy to bring the things
- Type 421cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke; SOHC, 2
- Bore x Stroke 84.5mm x 75.0mm
- Compression Ratio 10:1
- Carburetion Mikuni 33mm BSR
- Ignition DC – CDI
- Starting System Electric
- Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic® V-Belt / F,N,R
- Engine Braking Front & Rear Wheel
- Drive Train Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton 2WD,
4WD ; Shaft
- Suspension/Front Independent double wishbone;
5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 6.3-in travel
- Suspension/Rear Swingarm; 5-way
preload-adjustable, 7.1-in travel
- Brakes/Front Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes/Rear Hydraulic Disc
- Tires/Front AT23 x 8-12 Radial
- Tires/Rear AT23 x 10-12 Radial
- L x W x H 77.9 x 41.9 x 43.1 in
- Seat Height 33.1 in
- Wheelbase 48.5 in
- Turning Radius 118”
- Ground Clearance 8.7 in
- Fuel Capacity 3.8 gal
- Dry Weight 516 lb
- Rack Capacity N/A
- Towing Capacity 1,102 lb with optional hitch
- Instrumentation Digital speedometer, odometer
- Lighting Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector
headlights & 21/5W brakelight
MSRP* $5,999 (Team Yamaha Blue/White)
Available from September 2007
$5,999 (Gray/Red) Available from September 2007
$6,249 (Special Edition Black w/Red Accents)
Available from September 2007